Main Menu

Al's Baby

Started by Colin YNWA, 07 June, 2009, 12:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Gloady

Oh yeah, good point.  But in the absence of a Wagner/Ezquerra forum we could just make a bit of a racket in Tharg's basement until he gives them a call and mentions it?

Anyway, I reckon that with Colin & I we've got a definite TWO WHOLE VOTES so far, who else wants to chip in?
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 04 September, 2009, 02:10:00 PM
I thinkn there's a lot of people who want it. Might need to pester John and Carlos though not Tharg as as some said above its creator owned.

Shouldn't be a problem, should it? So was Button Man.
@jamesfeistdraws

Dash Decent

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 04 September, 2009, 02:13:54 PM
Anyway, I reckon that with Colin & I we've got a definite TWO WHOLE VOTES so far, who else wants to chip in?

I'd spend my galactic groats on it!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Grant Goggans

I'd do a Reprint This! on Al's Baby, if appearing on Reprint This! wasn't the kiss of death for Tharg giving us a nice bookshelf edition of what we want.

Maybe I will anyway.  Give me an excuse to reread the three series again...!

Mike Gloady

Go for it Grant.  At the moment we have precisely NO bookshelf edition, the worst that can happen is that this situation will continue.

New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

vzzbux

I would be up for a complete collection. My vote is in.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

lborl

Large48

Hi all,

If my memory serves me right Book 2 has been reprinted as the 2nd half of some foreign language versions of Al's Baby.

German and Dutch at least with a 'collected' Dutch version, although all done in the early to mid 90's.

Cheers
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Peter Wolf

This is available as an Extreme Edition if anyone cant wait for a reprint.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

wrly_bird

Hi,
Quick question.
Can someone please tell me the surname of Al in Al's baby...
Fanks in advance.
Alec

radiator

It's Bestardi, isn't it?

wrly_bird

THAT'S IT!  :D
Cheers, Radiator.

SMOKESCREEN:ED:9

AL's BABY!...A GEM OF AN IDEA CARRIED OUT SMARTLY!

Robo-K33F

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 20 June, 2009, 05:55:47 PM
I have to join my voice with those requesting a nice GN of all three runs.  

And I'm not talking those little thingys they give away with the meg these days (lovely though they are).  A nice fat, glossy papered and available in bookshops and comic shops for the unwary to accidentally stumble upon and fall in love with.

Although if they DO do that, is it possible for Thargs print-bots to remove the Dreddworld framing sequence that I remember with a cringe?  Utterly unnecessary and dreadful.

It will be coming out in November and won't have the Dreddworld framing sequence.

Judge Olde

I hinted to JW on Farcebook & he's said he'll no doubt talk about when he sees Carlos the day after next.. AB4 - if only it was really that easy!!