The cursed eath story

Started by john rambo, 01 September, 2009, 06:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 02 September, 2009, 10:42:00 PM
Quote from: Mike Carroll on 02 September, 2009, 01:21:26 AM
STAY AWHILE... STAY FOREVER!

(I used to LOVE that game!)
I was sort of wondering that if THIS wasn't the kind of place someone would get that reference, then NOWHERE would be.

Make that two someones...just think of me as "Another visitor..." ;)
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: King Trout on 04 September, 2009, 02:53:23 PM
Let's not get into a fight, though.

What kind of a big fucking poof are you?!

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Trout

Well, he seems a nice enough guy. I understand if people are narked, or don't get a joke. There's no point in two boarders who participate properly getting into a scrap.

But (not a reference to Dandont) if the mods want something to do, they could tackle the infestation of loonies this board has been suffering from over the last couple of years. Even in the worst days of S****, we didn't have political conspiracy theorists posting offensive claptrap. I know it was a while ago. I'll leave it.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: King Trout on 04 September, 2009, 03:02:35 PM

Even in the worst days of S****, we didn't have political conspiracy theorists posting offensive claptrap. I know it was a while ago. I'll leave it.

Yeah, but we have Gordon Rennie to sort all that out.

VinceBot

whatever happened to John Rambo? I hear he took english classes and discovered he didn't like the tone of this board. Now he browses msn personals, longing to find someone interested in UK comics,2000ad.

John Rambo is, cursed earth story.

Trout

I have a strong interest in 2000ad and regularly start or take part in threads about it. But how many members of this board don't even read it? I suspect there are several, and what do they contribute to this board apart from trash?

- Trout

Van Dom

How do I find out about this Scojo person? Long before my time on the board but it keeps coming up and everyone speaks (writes) his name in whisper (asterixes. asterixi?)
What was that all about then?
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Van Dom on 04 September, 2009, 03:34:24 PM
How do I find out about this Scojo person? Long before my time on the board but it keeps coming up and everyone speaks (writes) his name in whisper (asterixes. asterixi?)
What was that all about then?

http://2000adonline.com/forum/index.php/topic,25956.30.html

Trout

VinceBot

Quote from: King Trout on 04 September, 2009, 03:33:19 PM
But how many members of this board don't even read it? I suspect there are several, and what do they contribute to this board apart from trash?

Administration.

Mike Gloady

Good point VinceBot.

Best stay away from the progs, you'll only be tempted to partake in the banter and debate and chattage.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Peter Wolf

Quote from: King Trout on 04 September, 2009, 03:02:35 PM
Well, he seems a nice enough guy. I understand if people are narked, or don't get a joke. There's no point in two boarders who participate properly getting into a scrap.

But (not a reference to Dandont) if the mods want something to do, they could tackle the infestation of loonies this board has been suffering from over the last couple of years. Even in the worst days of S****, we didn't have political conspiracy theorists posting offensive claptrap. I know it was a while ago. I'll leave it.

Thats nice of you to drop that bombshell.

I already made it clear that i wasnt talking about you.

You post comments like that just because i had the audacity and the temerity to complain about your silly little prank which drew attention to it and more complaints from others which resulted in a backlash that you didnt expect.

So because of that you resort to muck raking about my past history here which despite the fact i will stand by everything i say or believe in i am not that proud of my past history here either in certain specific cases and examples.

You can label my views as extremism if you like because i care not as its just thinking outside of the box and having different views to the "consensus".As for being argumentative that just doesnt wash because if you think back to the last time something kicked off i made 1 comment which was jumped on which resulted in an argument but as you dont seem to understand it takes two to argue not just one.Its argumentative to reply to someone who is telling me i am talking rubbish is it ?

You cant count on one hand the amount of times i have directly attacked someone elses opinion here aggressivly by being "argumentative".Thats when it wasnt related to one of my comments anyway.

Yes that type of subject matter is not appropriate which is why i drew a line under it very recently.Perhaps way too late but better late than never.

To finish you are a despicable small minded little person.

Go and send a strongly worded email to the moderators and get me banned then.

You dont like my opinions ?

Tough shit but its very typical of someone with your Orwellian mindset to call someone like me a "political extremist".

You no longer exist as far as i am concerned.

Yeeuucchh.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

VinceBot

James Stacey

Quote from: VinceBot on 04 September, 2009, 04:32:21 PM
WHEN FORUMS GO BAD

After these commercials.
There must be something in the water today

Mike Gloady

Yeah, let's all have a nice cup of tea and calm down, hmmmm?

Hang on.

*leaves keyboard for a moment*

Yeah, here are some homemade biscuits.  I have oat & raisin ones or chocy chips.  Who wants a biscuit?  Hmmmmm?
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever