Main Menu

Sign here if you'd like to see Clint Langley drawing again

Started by mygrimmbrother, 12 October, 2009, 04:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygrimmbrother

After viewing these photos on the official twoth facebook page, I hereby demand that Clint Langley returns to DRAWING, as this stuff is friggin' ace:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/photo.php?pid=3168921&id=146588986365

Buddy

Great stuff!

Yes I'd like to see more pen and ink stuff form Langley.

Kerrin

Amen to that BrotherGrimmble. The CGI work is technically superb, but just doesn't seem to possess the "life" of Clint's drawings.

COMMANDO FORCES

Mike Gloady

I remember his penmanship on Lord of Misrule very fondly.  As far as I'm concerned he can draw/paint/digitally manipulate and any combination of the three.  A little of that old school action would be most welome - it would also mean we'd see more from him quicker (witness Kevin Walker's increased visibility following his ABC stint and resumption of pen and ink).
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Zarjazzer

Young Mister Langley also did art for tabletop miniature games like  Urban Warfare.

So I endorse this fine thread.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Ya, his work on Lord of Misrule was fantastic and so atmospheric, but i think the same of his ABC work. So, i don't mind, as long as he's dose something.

brendan1

How much of his Slaine/ Joe Soap stuff involved actual "drawing"?

Mike Gloady

Lord of Misrule was pen and ink, The Name of the Sword was painted (with presumably a pencil job underneath all that thick paint) - so that's both his early Slaine stories that involved "drawing" in the traditional sense.

The new stuff probably involves a bit of drawing too (albeit with other techniques too).
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever