Main Menu

BHP Glasgow Comic Con 4 June drinkies?

Started by Proudhuff, 03 March, 2022, 11:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Well who's up for it? Dode and I will travel thro' for this, get your excuses in now.
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Proudhuff

Bump...

Would be lovely to see you shark!
DDT did a job on me

flip-r mk2

Just checked my work roster, should be off that weekend :)

filippo
It's all right, that's in every contract.
That's what they call a sanity clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

http://flip-r.deviantart.com/

http://forflipssake.blogspot.com

http://weeklythemedartblog.blogspot.com/

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana

The Enigmatic Dr X

I'll come! (And then bog off after three pints as I don't get out any more and feel really ropey)
Lock up your spoons!

CalHab

Is this event good? I remember speaking to some of the BHP people at an Edinburgh Comic Art fest a few years ago and they seemed like a decent bunch. I'm tempted to head down if I'm around in June.

Proudhuff

Quote from: CalHab on 24 March, 2022, 08:19:14 AM
Is this event good? I remember speaking to some of the BHP people at an Edinburgh Comic Art fest a few years ago and they seemed like a decent bunch. I'm tempted to head down if I'm around in June.

It can be a bit hit or miss TBH, but better that anything else on the go in Scotland now...

Bring back HiEx! I'm looking at you Rich!
DDT did a job on me

GordonR

Quote from: Proudhuff on 02 April, 2022, 04:34:17 PM
Quote from: CalHab on 24 March, 2022, 08:19:14 AM

It can be a bit hit or miss TBH, but better that anything else on the go in Scotland now...

Bring back HiEx! I'm looking at you Rich!

Yeah, the Edinburgh Comic Con at the ECC is now an official victim of the pandemic, leaving the Glasgow Comic Con the last Scottish con that's actually about comics, AFAIK. (Might still be something in Dundee, it's a bit 'local' feeling?)

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

Oh ffs! Will need to check last train times, to Edinbra and then North Berwick... pity we never had our own 2000ad train driver to get me back!
DDT did a job on me

Trooper McFad

Quote from: Proudhuff on 23 May, 2022, 11:35:28 PM
Oh ffs! Will need to check last train times, to Edinbra and then North Berwick... pity we never had our own 2000ad train driver to get me back!

The 124 Bus runs pretty late if you don't mind going through the Pans late at night 😳
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

CalHab

Quote from: Trooper McFad on 24 May, 2022, 09:50:55 AM

The 124 Bus runs pretty late if you don't mind going through the Pans late at night 😳

Its full name is: "the Pans, eh".

Trooper McFad

Quote from: CalHab on 24 May, 2022, 11:34:40 AM
Quote from: Trooper McFad on 24 May, 2022, 09:50:55 AM

Its full name is: "the Pans, eh".

Ye Ken a few panners eh?
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!