Main Menu

Can't post in Prog or Meg threads...

Started by Chris Tresson, 19 December, 2013, 09:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: The Cheat on 04 January, 2014, 11:17:08 AM
Looks like I can't reply to prog threads either. Does everyone have to be individually vetted by admin?

No... I think as your post count goes up, you get access to more areas of the forum. I presume it's easier to manage spambots if their access is limited to a small number of sub-forums. If you have a moan about it, a mod will usually come along and upgrade you to full user status.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

The Cheat

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 04 January, 2014, 12:06:58 PMNo... I think as your post count goes up, you get access to more areas of the forum.

So to prove I'm not a spambot, I have to... spam? How ironic.

Cheers Jim.
Meh!

Richmond Clements

Quote from: The Cheat on 04 January, 2014, 01:14:56 PM
Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 04 January, 2014, 12:06:58 PMNo... I think as your post count goes up, you get access to more areas of the forum.

So to prove I'm not a spambot, I have to... spam? How ironic.

Cheers Jim.

Go on then...you're in!

The Cheat

Meh!

russledust

please upgrade me to prog posting status, i wish to discuss the latest prog  :D
Dredd
Nikolai Dante
Savage

My top 3, in order of preference :D

ZenArcade

I can't get access as well (ok I've only been a user since the 20th Jan but screw it, I'm with the Cheat....I'm gonna spam as well....er how do you spam? Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Richmond Clements

ZenArcade

Many thanks Richmond. I was rummaging around a kitchen cupboard there and found a couple of tins of Spam, you were lucky as I couldn't find the tin opener.
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Fragminion

So you have to ask to be given Non SpamBot status or say something about how Mr.Clement's toes really get you sweaty?

morpheas

So you have to ask to be given Non SpamBot status or say something about how Mr.Clement's toes really get you sweaty?

Did it worked? Maybe calling out his name three times to summon him like Beetlejuice is better...
...I would like to add a profile pic, please...  :angel:

mimikeke

Me toooooo! <3 <3 spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

morpheas

Quote from: mimikeke on 10 February, 2014, 08:00:51 PM

Richmond, could you please upgrade us too? Well, mimikeke really earned her badge after that Karl Urban action :thumbsup:

Frank

Quote from: zoecho on 11 February, 2014, 02:26:59 PM
Quote from: mimikeke on 10 February, 2014, 08:00:51 PM

Richmond, could you please upgrade us too? Well, mimikeke really earned her badge after that Karl Urban action :thumbsup:

I agree wholeheartedly about the estimable mimi, but you'll both have to wait until Uncle Richmond's good and drunk to be upgraded. Friday night, booze and Richmond enjoy the same relationship as Hallowe'en, naked teenagers, and Michael Myers.

8-Ball

Richard, I'm not a nasty spambot either. I forgot my password ages ago and since I didn't have anything interesting to say I didn't get around to getting a new one.
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

James Stacey

Quote from: Eightball on 11 February, 2014, 10:27:48 PM
Richard, I'm not a nasty spambot either. I forgot my password ages ago and since I didn't have anything interesting to say I didn't get around to getting a new one.
Clue #1. Don't call him Richard ;)