Main Menu

Thrill Seeker

Started by terrapin, 20 November, 2011, 09:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrapin

Borag Thungg,

Recently bought a copy of Judge Dredd megazine after many thrill-less years. I used to be infatuated with 2000 ad, my favourite characters being Slaine and Stront. Having read the Dredd Mag recently I was really impressed, specially by Number cruncher - most original concept ive read in ages and nicely illustrated. Love to hear what you fellow earthlets think I have missed out on in the last 7 or 8 years. What are your stand out characters/ plots?

Terrapin

betel_uk

Greetings and welcome to the group!  :)

Colin YNWA

Welcome back on board, hope you have fun catching up.

As for stand outs from the last 7/8 years. Wow that's a biggie as its been a grand time in Thrillpower many would say (and I count myself amongst them) a second golden age. Off the top of my head the continuing adventures of Nikolai Dante have been exceptional. There's been some great Dredd. As for new stuff Zombo, Ichabod Azrael (coming back to a Prog near you), Kingdom, Low Life and as ever the wonders of the mind of Mr John Smith, Leatherjack, Cradlegrave and the current return of Indigo Prime.

There is so much more besides as well.

Emp

locustsofdeath!

I thought this was a call for the guv'nor to return.

He should return, though. Oh, yeah, welcome to the board Terrapin!

SKD

Welcome Terrapin, you've missed a lot.......... Absalom, Cradlegrave, Defoe, Insurrection, Leviathan, Shakara, Stickleback, Zombo........

Stew.  :D

vzzbux

Welcome.

Side note, does anyone know what ever happened to Thryllseeker.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

James Stacey

Quote from: vzzbux on 22 November, 2011, 10:14:37 PM
Side note, does anyone know what ever happened to Thryllseeker.
His last post was this week and he's been on today. Don't write him off :)

Mornin Terrapin and welcome

terrapin

Thanks for the pointers, ill get reading some back issues. Terrapin.

terrapin

one more thing, I dont really have any options for changing my account settings - avatar, info, etc. What should I do to access these options, cheers terrapin.