Main Menu

Fake Termight Replicas Dredd badges on eBay

Started by Wake, 25 June, 2010, 12:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake

Do not buy a Judge Dredd badge from justheroes-uk on eBay. He is selling painted resin copies of my licensed Judge Dredd badge, but from the description you might think he is just selling on a badge he bought from me.

His badges aren't licensed.
His badges aren't metal.
His badges aren't gold-plated.
His badges aren't detailed.

Don't be duped. If you want to buy a Judge Dredd badge, you want it to look like this:

flintlockjaw

Quote from: Wake on 25 June, 2010, 12:22:21 AM
Do not buy a Judge Dredd badge from justheroes-uk on eBay. He is selling painted resin copies of my licensed Judge Dredd badge, but from the description you might think he is just selling on a badge he bought from me.

His badges aren't licensed.
His badges aren't metal.
His badges aren't gold-plated.
His badges aren't detailed.

Don't be duped. If you want to buy a Judge Dredd badge, you want it to look like this:

Seriously? What a cunt for doing this to you.

I bought a badge from you and it's pure class and top quality.

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Wake can you not have his fakes banned ? Im not that au fait with ebay but if he is selling what appear to be counterfeit items then surely something can be done about it.
Never rub another mans rhubarb

Emperor

He also seems to be passing off plastic copies of your badges as Judge Dredd movie memorabilia, so he is trying to rip people off two different ways.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Devons Daddy

worthy of a protest email to ebay at the least.

for those that are not aware, WAKE offers what can only be described as the finest closest thing you can own to what a real judge badge would be.
duly noted there wake,
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

COMMANDO FORCES

It's a Bally Disgrace I tell ya.
By the way I have one of each of Wakes badges as they keep getting better, na, na, nana, na  ;)

Kev Levell

That's just not on. What a maggot. I hope you get somewhere with Ebay Wake, but I feel despondent that they'll actually do anything...  >:( :(

Steven Sterlacchini

Wake, you should be able to get those banned from ebay. It's a criminal offence.

I'd post it on RPF as well, if you haven't already.

Steven

Emperor

There you go, hope that helps with raising the profile of this problem so no one else gets suckered by this:

www.bleedingcool.com/2010/06/30/five-years-in-the-cubes-for-making-fake-judge-dredd-badges/

That is the second Emperor-inspired article today - I'm on a roll.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+