Main Menu

Prop Store wins

Started by hippynumber1, 11 February, 2013, 05:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hippynumber1

So, come on then - who's won what? Feeling very pleased with myself as I've just bagged the Resyk Technicians' Kit box...  :D

opaque

Nice piece :)
I rather liked their logo

hippynumber1

Yea, like I said - very pleased with myself and not too expensive (especially compared to some of the other stuff I had my eye on)!  It arrived yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised with the size of the thing too.  I'm planning to stick a photo of it on here sometime at the weekend...

Can't believe I'm the only one here (apart from a newbie whose name I can't remember) who won anything - some people are being very secretive I think...

Spikes

Buttonman and J3DI won summat, i believe. Along with John 'Prop Store King' Burdis.

opaque

Well he also won a cadet uniform as well didn't he the lucky git ;)

I would have really liked something but felt the money was better spent elsewhere.

Wake

I won a set of paramedic overalls (without the blue utility vest) and an operator's uniform. My local goth club has a uniform theme next month so I'm hoping to wear them if they aren't too massive. I'd be very interested to hear if anyone bought operator, cadet or paramedic uniforms that were too small for them in case we can trade.

J3D1

Yeah I won the Dredd Hero Flash Bang as used by Carl Urban in the clearing of the way to the med lab.
Big Joes gang or something got knocked the fugazy out!

It's not a show off thread without the pics!

hippynumber1

Did somebody say pictures?  Let the showing off commence...

hippynumber1

And on the reverse of the case:

TordelBack

My DVD watching last night had a delicious undercurrent of wondering what from the displayed kibble you daft beggars have bought! 

hippynumber1

I have to keep resisting the urge to re-watch because I know that all I'll be doing is looking for my particular bit of tat's appearance, however brief or partial!  :lol:

Buttonman

I posted these on the prop Sale thread but in case you missed the excitement...

Spikes

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 23 February, 2013, 04:53:14 PM

"We use everything but the soul".

Good stuff Mark!

And Mr Button, whats in the bottom of that case? I can see a water bottle. Is the other bits some kind of breathing masks?

hippynumber1

Quote from: Judge Jack on 23 February, 2013, 06:32:32 PM
Quote from: hippynumber1 on 23 February, 2013, 04:53:14 PM

"We use everything but the soul".

Funnily enough, that's something my Great Gran used to say about pigs!   :lol:

strangelysaucy

Awesome pics! Thanks! What's that little symbol next to the med tek lettering?
props, scribbles and fiddle-aboutery - https://www.facebook.com/Strangelysaucy