Main Menu

The Progmuda Triangle

Started by Tjm86, 21 September, 2019, 07:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattofthespurs

Mine have been arriving like clockwork for over 6 months now on Saturday.

IndigoPrime

Mine used to. Mostly Monday here now, which is fine anyway.

Leigh S

Still no meg - I'm thinking that moving from a monthly sub to an annual for the gifts has drokked me over... all praise to Tharg!  >:(

Leigh S

Any one else having continuing poor proggage? This is the second week in a row it hasnt turned up on Monday....  since I moved from monthly to annual sub I'm not sure if even half the progs have made it on Saturday and one of the Megs went totally AWOL....

IndigoPrime

It's a bit less regular these days, to be sure. Saturdays are rare now. Mondays are commonplace, but the odd Prog has slipped to Tuesday or beyond. Oh well.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Thursdays for me. For the last few months.
Lock up your spoons!

Daveycandlish

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Colin YNWA

Things got a bit flaky for a while but last few months its landed on a Saturday like clockwork again. As this week nothing by Monday so hopefully tomorrow.

CalHab

Similarly, it seemed to be getting back to Saturdays for me. I'm now progless on a Tuesday and I realise how complacent I was. I forgot that what Tharg giveth, he can can also taketh.

Proudhuff

Perhaps its that Yorkshire has been transformed in to one massive fishlake that's affecting delivery?
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

Progless Huff-sur-le-Mer, Eastern Cal-Hab btw.
DDT did a job on me

Leigh S

No prog here - shakes fist in the general direction of (Disaster 1990 style underwater?) Oxford.  Might just be that Birmingham has avoided apocalyptic weather, but that doesnt explain the general trend these last two or three months...

Bolt-01

I'm currently awaiting an update from Mrs Bolt (who is at home now) as to the arrival of the prog. Currently I'm suffering from a runny nose and a sore throat - I am clearly in the early stages of severe thrill-deprivation.

IndigoPrime

Progless here as well. Entertainingly ironically, my two Hachette books arrived on time (for a given value of 'on time' – in the sense they rocked up four weeks after the last lot, but still five weeks later than the original schedule).

Colin YNWA

I'm in a Prog wasteland and taking it out on the children...