Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GordyM

Quote from: Andy Lambert on 06 September, 2019, 09:35:58 PM
Chief Judge Joker - a commissioned piece.

Dear Santa,

I don't ask you for much and I've been a very good boy this year so if you could make this cross-over happen...
Check out my new comic Supermom: Expecting Trouble and see how a pregnant superhero tries to deal with the fact that the baby's father is her archnemesis. Free preview pack including 12 pages of art: http://www.mediafire.com/file/57986rnlgk0itfz/Supermom_Preview_Pack.pdf/file

JayzusB.Christ

Wasn't his being a Dark Judge enough for you? Probably not; Die Laughing wasn't quite worth the wait.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Woolly

Did some tarting up of old sketches for Inktober, but had to stop when my grey pen ran out...

Apologies, as usual, for crappy quality photos etc..

Colin YNWA

Just brilliant as ever Woolly. Especially like the texturing on Dredd's uniform.

Andy Lambert

Woolly, mate - you really are a fantastic artist. I've always loved your work and these recent pieces are just brillant..!

Andy Lambert

Woolly

Thanks gents, appreciate it  :)
Stunning stuff as always Andy, your attention to detail is inspiring to see  :thumbsup:

Almost forgot, did this too...

Andy Lambert

Cheers, Woolly! Another brilliant bit of character design there :)

Eddy Lyle

The future war scenes were always my favourite part of the original films.

JayzusB.Christ

That's just lovely. Totally captures the sense of dread and the ruthlessness of the Terminator. 

Woolly, i commented on your helmetless Dredd on Instagram but have just noticed the square eyes!  Love it.

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Woolly

Ah, I thought that was you! Cheers mate  :)

SIP

Congrats to the art winners today!

Thought I'd drop this in here chaps, my last entry for the art comps.

I put my heart and soul into this one whenever I could find time over the last couple of months. As I don't think that anyone ever really saw it.....I thought that here would seem like a good final resting place for it  :)

Drawn in pen and ink on A2 paper, coloured on clip art......high def version on my deviantart, this looks really compressed for some reason.

Cheers
Simon.

Sinx

Looks awesome - this could be a Prog cover  :thumbsup:

radiator

This was originally started as an entry for the Judge Death competition back before Christmas, but I ended up losing all confidence in it and abandoning it (which happens with basically every drawing I start nowadays), only to come back to it over the weekend (with enough distance from it to be able to see why it wasn't working) and finish it up. Missed the deadline, but thought I'd share here anyway.

Aside from the tiny thumbnail pencil sketch, this was drawn start to finish on my iPad in Procreate.

Tjm86

Okay Rads, next comp, ....

DONT GIVE UP!!!!!

That is quality stuff.