Main Menu

The Implications Of AI Art.

Started by IAMTHESYSTEM, 19 May, 2023, 08:25:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Doctor Alt 8

M.I.K.

A scam which artists who do commissions should be aware of...

lordmockingbird

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 01 December, 2023, 12:31:16 AMThanks. That's... amazing...

why is it whenever there's a dredd crossover, it's just the one judge having to fight / work with some main character on their turf? They should have wolverine come to mega city and get thrown in jail the same day

NapalmKev

Quote from: lordmockingbird on 26 January, 2024, 02:43:42 PM
Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 01 December, 2023, 12:31:16 AMThanks. That's... amazing...

why is it whenever there's a dredd crossover, it's just the one judge having to fight / work with some main character on their turf? They should have wolverine come to mega city and get thrown in jail the same day

They did that with Batman although the majority of the story is set in Gotham City.

When it comes to battling other Judges - I'm not sure if anyone would want to read about generic background Judge No: 5 but you never know.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

lordmockingbird

Quote from: NapalmKev on 26 January, 2024, 03:33:58 PM
Quote from: lordmockingbird on 26 January, 2024, 02:43:42 PM

They did that with Batman although the majority of the story is set in Gotham City.

When it comes to battling other Judges - I'm not sure if anyone would want to read about generic background Judge No: 5 but you never know.

Cheers

i have a painted batman v dredd book from the 90s. is that the one? haven't read it since then so i don't remember the details hehe

NapalmKev

Judgement on Gotham.

To be fair Batman doesn't make it to the Cubes for plot spoiler reasons* but he does get arrested and taken in for questioning.

Cheers

"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]