Main Menu

2000AD Southern Contingent Gathering at The Fox: Excel (LSCC) Sat 14th Mar 2015

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 05 January, 2015, 11:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Huzzah!

Mardroid, have a look at the LSCC site and you'll see a comprehensive list of creators there. I'll see you in the queue on Saturday  ;)

Mardroid

Thanks! I probably be there early afternoon but I'll keep my eye out for you and other familiar faces. And helmets. So to speak.

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm in the Fox now, just making sure the alcohol is okay for tomorrow :D

DaveGYNWA

Might not be able to make it to the pub for a pint afterwards, as heading off as early as possible to pick up some guinea pigs as a present for the kids.

CF - if you spot (or if I spot you first) a bloke with the Dark Judges tattooed on his legs, say hello. Girls are looking forward to meeting a Judge.
Peas sell. But who's Brian?

COMMANDO FORCES

SmallBlueThing

I'm not going to be there this time,  as I'd somehow missed all the hoohah and am at home with the boys while herself is somewhere in Europe.
Have enormous fun, do cool stuff and stay safe y'all.

SBT

ZenArcade

Hope you lads and lassies have a formidable days comiconing and don't get too pished too early. Pacing yourself is key. Z ;)
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Mardroid

Did I say I'd be there early afternoon? Probably mid/late at this stage! Sure I'll have a few hours anyway and if the judges are turning up in the evening* less time to wait. Not that I'm going just to see them...

* Assuming Steve wasn't making a drink related nudity gag. Sorry. Mind. In gutter.

Mardroid

Running a bit late.. What time does the convention finish today? I looked onsite but they only give the start times.

I did see that the various schedules finish a 4:30pm - 5pm, but surely the whole thing goes on much later?

sheridan

Eight or so of us in the Fox so far, right next to the ground floor entrance (or at the far end of the pub if you're coming from the DLR bridge).

Steve Green

Made a flying visit in between familial duties and other stuff tomorrow.

Good to see a few familiar and new faces, hope everyone had a great time!

COMMANDO FORCES

Great to see everyone there! Sadly I didn't take any bloody pictures but I enjoyed the tales that were told and the sausages and mash went down well  :D

sheridan

Had a great time, just a shame (sort-of) that we had to depart early to meet up with some other friends of ours who will be not-living-in-London-or-even-the-South very soon.  Looking forward to the next normal pub meet, and next time there's a convention-based meet I suspect we'll attend the con itself as well as the pub.

Dark Jimbo

Unfortunately I've got another London trip in a fortnight and couldn't afford two in one month! Hopefully I'll make the next forum gathering though.
@jamesfeistdraws