Main Menu

Whole prog stories.

Started by Jared Katooie, 08 December, 2002, 02:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared Katooie

I'd like ta see another whole prog devoted to a Dredd tale. The last one was okay, but Wagner can do better. It wouldn't be too hard to do and would even help relieve stress on artists of other stories.

Whaddaya say?

And how come so few creators use the site? They cant all be technophobes.

J.

Jared Katooie

I'd like ta see another whole prog devoted to a Dredd tale. The last one was okay, but Wagner can do better. It wouldn't be too hard to do and would even help relieve stress on artists of other stories.

Whaddaya say?

And how come so few creators use the site? They cant all be technophobes.

J.

Jared Katooie

Hey! I didn't send this twice!

Hmm. New topic. Should I shave mt beard or just let it grow!

Have your say today!

Also:

Should I dress in colourful outfitsor stick with the funeral gear?

Cheers yiz feckers yiz...

Jar.

paulvonscott

I wouldn't mind seeing the odd (rare) whole Dredd thing.  Imagine the end of a Dredd epic where it all ended in one issue.  Wow.  You'd have to hold it with claw ot your hands would melt off.

I'd strategically trim the beard so it looks better.

And you only should change out of black clothes (into white) if say... you are 3 km's away from a 2Okt atmoic device upon detonation.  

satchmo

In the Year 2120 had a mixed reception,but I enjoyed it,the Rogue Trooper one was good too.
But for the love of Grud,lets not have another all Sindex or all Slaine prog : )

IndigoPrime

I thought all the one-issue stories were pretty naff, especially the Dredd one.  However, finishing off epics with double-length finales is usually a pretty good thing.