Main Menu

Respect the badge

Started by Wake, 20 July, 2009, 09:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake

Writer Mike Atherton (@sizemore on twitter) has just blogged this review of my Termight Replicas buckle and badge here.

QuoteThese two items though are in a different league. First thing you notice is the weight. These guys are not messing around. They even manage to kick the ass of non comic fans. The detail is brilliant and they've immediately both become prize possessions.

Tweak72

I am a proud owner of the Dredd badge and the Spacefleet badge. I have not been able to quite convince Mrs Tweak that I need the belt buckle. I have the plastic Sront badge which looks totally awesome but is a bit delicate compared to the Dredd badge.

I cannot stress enough any one who is interested in the Termight Replicas range how high quality their stuff is. I just wish I could afford all the Judges stuff.

Wake, are there any planes for a metal SD badge? I would be able to convince Mrs Tweak if there where.

Please?
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Wake

Quote from: Tweak72 on 20 July, 2009, 10:55:22 AMWake, are there any planes for a metal SD badge? I would be able to convince Mrs Tweak if there where.

I'm not entirely sure how to get an SD badge "right". The resin one is the shape I want, and I could easily make the oval back from gold-plated metal but the problem is the red dome. Enamel won't work. I have a few ideas but at the moment I'm concentrating on other stuff.

Tweak72

I shall patently wait then. :)
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++