Main Menu

Vampire Vixens of the Wehrmacht

Started by Emperor, 03 June, 2011, 02:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cpt Rhodes

There's a chance to win a signed copy of this poster in A3 size if you can write a cool movie-esque caption for it.
Give it a go.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vampire-Vixens-of-the-Wehrmacht/179230265443902

The Legendary Shark

In lace, no-one can hear you cream...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Cpt Rhodes

Shark, Proudhuff, stick your quotes on the FB page for a chance to win.

gurnard

Can you still buy this?  I see Bad Press is having some complications.

Cpt Rhodes

Bad Press is no longer in business I'm sorry to say. I own the IP on VV so I'm publishing it myself from next year as a standalone title. In saying that, it will be a very limited run.

Batman's Superior Cousin

How many captions are you allowed to have?
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Zarjazzer

Alex will people here get first dibs on it?  I know its a limited run and all...
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

locustsofdeath!

Quote from: Alex on 15 November, 2011, 12:45:05 PM
Bad Press is no longer in business I'm sorry to say. I own the IP on VV so I'm publishing it myself from next year as a standalone title. In saying that, it will be a very limited run.

What Zarjazzer asked. I've got to have this on the bookshelf! Please ease my mind!

SmallBlueThing

Me too! me too! (jumps up and down, waving frantically)
SBT

Cpt Rhodes

I'm planning to do a hundred, possibly two and see how it goes. If they all sell I might get more or set up a print on demand.
I just don't want to over do it end up with a room full of hundreds of unsold copies.

If boarders are keen to get copies I'll certainly reserve some when it's done.

Cpt Rhodes

IAMTHESYSTEM

Looks magnificent. Love the intricate detail on that Lacey stocking tops.

Count Me in for a purchase as I don't want Zarjazzer's slobber all over the Comic.

Be honest now. How much 'research' went into rendering that Bad Girls fine looking derriere ?   ;)
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Zarjazzer

Quote from: Alex on 15 November, 2011, 10:03:07 PM
If boarders are keen to get copies I'll certainly reserve some when it's done.

Hurrah!
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.