Main Menu

Hello everyone!

Started by Andrew Williamson, 19 October, 2017, 01:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew Williamson

Why didn't I know there was a 2000AD community forum before?

My first Prog was 30 ('The Return of Rico'), just after my 13th birthday, and I was hooked. I collected weekly until around 1990, and then bought the very occasional Prog or Special after that. I returned to the fold fully (Megazine an' all) about three years ago. And I'm very glad I did: 2000AD still amazes and delights.

I was fortunate enough to win the 2000AD Writing Competition 2016, and my Future Shock was published in Prog 2023. It was a wonderful experience to see my story print in the GG, and I hope to be able to contribute again one day.

I look forward to 'chatting' with everyone.

Fungus

Hullo Andrew! [These user names get weirder all the time  ;) ]

I'd get upgraded to *2000AD Creator* if I were you  :)

Heath C Ackley

"Give a man a mask and he will give you the truth."

Colin YNWA

Welcome aboard and well done for finding this here community. Its a good ol' place and delighted to have someone whose contributed to our favourite comics.

Have fun.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Frank

Welcome, Andrew. You join the Nerve Centre at an exciting time for new droids. No matter how nicely Tharg asks, don't revive Harlem Heroes.

Professor Bear

Good evening, new person, and welcome.  I hope you are well.

TordelBack

Welcome, script droid Williamson.  Have you given any thought to your robo-slave-name yet?  Android Williams-1, maybe? 

Frank

Quote from: TordelBack on 20 October, 2017, 09:16:28 AM
Android Williams-1

Will your campaign of hate against Anthony and Rob never cease?

Andrew Williamson

Thanks for the warm welcome Earthlets.  :)

I've got quite a few missed Thrills to catch up on, so I'll be checking out the forum out for reviews.