Main Menu

Where the dust goes to gather - comics variant

Started by Colin YNWA, 25 July, 2011, 08:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spikes

Colin YNWA

I really should experiment with a couple of those I lazily just use my Google area which is getting increasingly rubbish!

Large48

Ok so with that sorted how do you insert one on this then?
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Proudhuff

48. on your POST REPLY page, Above the white text box and below the bold B, there is a wee button with a pic on it says 'insert image' if you hover over it, click this and you get  [img] [img].

Insert your pictures properties between these and then hit the post button as normal.

(To get the properties right click on your image, go to properties at the bottom of the list copy the Address URL text then insert that as above)

hope this makes sense if not Emp will be along with a linkie  :D
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

I don't know why you bother Proudhuff, just look how long he's had [size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size] on the bottom of his posts  ::)

Emperor

On image hosting then TinyPic is useful because you don't need an account - upload the image and go:

http://tinypic.com

If you want to keep a track of your photos you can get an account there or use PhotoBucket or Flickr.

Do remember to keep the size down, 500-600px wide is enough.

Quote from: Proudhuff on 09 May, 2012, 04:42:27 PMhope this makes sense if not Emp will be along with a linkie  :D

Sounds about right. I think there is a thread in Help too.

[edit: this one I'd assume: http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,33934.0.html ]

Simpler way: Most image hosting sites have a button that will copy the relevant code into your clipboard, so you press their button, come here and paste it in.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Large48

Thanks for all the webfu the other board I'm on just lets you click on a pic from anywhere (i.e. its helpful) and then lets you size it and sticks it in your post for you, all nice and simple...........
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Proudhuff

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 09 May, 2012, 05:39:49 PM
I don't know why you bother Proudhuff, just look how long he's had [size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size] on the bottom of his posts  ::)

I think your right CF...
DDT did a job on me

Buttonman

Quote from: Proudhuff on 14 May, 2012, 03:46:06 PM
Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 09 May, 2012, 05:39:49 PM

I think your right CF...

You certainly aren't!

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

klute

Quote from: vzzbux on 03 June, 2012, 04:42:45 PM
Our bookshelves.

V

Pleased to see  I'm not the only one with via d.i.y manual
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

SmallBlueThing

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Colin YNWA

JamesC

Quote from: vzzbux on 03 June, 2012, 04:42:45 PM
Our bookshelves.

V

Nice use of pot pouri to hide the Unusual Sex Encyclopaedia!  :o