Main Menu

Batman : Arkham Asylum

Started by bluemeanie, 29 June, 2009, 11:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Wells

[spoiler]He goes to the security control room in the penitentiary,where you left the warden.[/spoiler]

Cheers Steve, I finally got that sorted! Found my last two 'riddles' too, it turns out I hadn't smashed two sets of teeth, grrr! I didn't realise the 'Riddlers Riddles' menu was context sensitive depending on which area you were in, d'oh!

uncle fester

Have spent a day and a bit on this now and it's just tops. The graphics are gorgeous and the gameplay is so slick it's addictive. Haven't quite mastered the art of being secretive/subtle yet...

At one point I got into a heated discussion on post modernism with a load of heavies and one of them came at me with an iron bar. A few deft button pushes and our hero had taken the bar from the heavy and smacked him round the head with it. If you blinked, you missed it. Fantastic.

The Scarecrow sequences are currently getting the Favourite vote at Fester Towers.

However, I'm somewhere around the 30% completed stage so no more spoilers, please! :)

Richmond Clements

I hope you're all happy!
I managed to hold out a whole week, but dammit, I just bought this bloody game... better be good...

uncle fester

Quote from: His Lordship rac on 07 September, 2009, 01:02:02 PM
I hope you're all happy!
I managed to hold out a whole week, but dammit, I just bought this bloody game... better be good...

There'll be a smile on your face soon enough...

Around the time you combine glide kicks with silent takedowns. If not before.

Dr Feeley Good

Just got to the 70% mark...still loving it !

Richmond Clements

Never got it out of the wrapping last night... maybe this evening.

amberkraken

Quote from: uncle fester on 07 September, 2009, 08:31:30 AM
The Scarecrow sequences are currently getting the Favourite vote at Fester Towers.

Oh yes! Those are amazing. I wont say anymore. Not sure how many you've had...

Richmond Clements

Ohhhh! Bloody good game, isn't it?

Dan Kelly

Indeed it is.

75% through.  All the riddles solved that I can currently get to,  Think it may be the climax tonight - wonder what time I'll get to bed?

Richmond Clements

Quote from: amberkraken on 08 September, 2009, 07:08:40 PM
Quote from: uncle fester on 07 September, 2009, 08:31:30 AM

Oh yes! Those are amazing. I wont say anymore. Not sure how many you've had...

Man they were great- just done the Scarecrow scenes, currently battling [spoiler]Bane.[/spoiler]

WoD

Enjoying this now having had time for a few goes...

Anyone else got it on 360 from GAME so they get the Scarecrow Challenge levels...if so, have you got them working?  I can't find where to download or input the access code?  HELP?

uncle fester

Yet more hours lost over the weekend... Didn't know about the Scarecrow challenge thing you mentioned, WoD. The normal sequences with him are bad enough! Starting to get the hang of Riddler's challenges though. Once I'd realised they weren't all those collectable thingys...

I'm currently wondering [spoiler]where this Baby Bio outbreak will end, and can you really sneak up on one of those pods. [/spoiler]

Roger Godpleton

Finished it with all riddles sorted as well. Loved the "Catch" Achievement.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Dr Feeley Good

Finished it yesterday,with all the riddles ....brilliant ! just started Wolfenstein,which isn't bad ,but not in the same league as Batman !

bluemeanie

Finished, all riddles solved, Arkham found

Tempted to go straight back in and replay on hard, but decided to give it a week or so off as I have Resident Evil 5 unplayed.

Absolutely brilliant game though, loved every second of it.