Started by JamesC, 03 April, 2013, 12:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Bubba Zebill

Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

Frank

Colin YNWA

Looking forward to this one so much. Lets hope its does well and we get a 7 disc LoTR style box set that has the Pat Mill's uncut version - I suspect I'd happily sit through that!

SKD

As all others on the board, I'm really looking forward to this.

Anybody know what the running time is going to be for the documentry? I suppose that three or four hour long specials is a bit much to hope for isn't it.  :D

Stew. 

Steve Green

I guess it depends what their end product is going to be.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was an extended DVD, from the sheer amount of material. Depends whether they think enough people would buy it to make it worthwhile.

Colin YNWA

Its gone very quiet on this front. The Blog hasn't been updated since August and I can find no other reference to it since then?

Has anyone heard owt about it? I was very much looking forward to it.

Might well be they've finished the interviews and are piecing things together so have little to report?

COMMANDO FORCES

I posted a question to the team on their facebook page just the other day, asking about any more news and when those of us who couldn't get to FrightFest would be able to see the trailer. Their response is as follows (I'll copy and paste as I know many do not frequent such places).

Latest news is that we're about halfway through production now, and for the last few months we've been focusing on getting the interviews we've already shot into a draft edit to see what we have and how much more content we need. More interviews are already lined up for the new year and we'll be editing the whole time now (there are literally days worth of interviews shot already so it's quite an epic task!) and all being well we're aiming to debut at frightfest 2014.

Regarding the teaser, now we're into 2014 we'll be ramping up the marketing campaign heading towards the debut and that includes getting the teaser out there, soon as possible far as I'm concerned. Stand by for more updates very soon!

Colin YNWA

dweezil2

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Chris Tresson

Spikes

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 14 January, 2014, 01:47:58 PM
Its gone very quiet on this front.

Was only thinking about this the other day, so a big thank you to CF for getting the latest info,  :thumbsup:

As I suspect everyone else is, im mightily looking forward to seeing this.

COMMANDO FORCES

I wouldn't want to try and edit this all down, must be a nightmare.

Albion

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 14 January, 2014, 10:08:00 PM
I wouldn't want to try and edit this all down, must be a nightmare.

But think of all the extras on the DVD, Directors Cut etc......  :D
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Devons Daddy

anyone got there FB account link.

It may be gratifying to them to know our enthusiasm for this project.
they deserve our likes for this project.
which in turn may spawn a little sponsorship down the line for them.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!