Main Menu

Countdown to Origins

Started by Zone remix, 02 September, 2006, 03:55:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slippery PD

And I have to agree with Jim and others.  I dont post here much nowadays, busy homelife and the summer hols do that.  But take it from me when the most reasonable member of this board, DXB says this

I'm going to have to agree with Gee Eff there. As someone with experience of both sides of the equation I believe Scott has problems and at present an inability to overcome them or move on. It's admirable to keep giving him chances but it might be more helpful in the long term to deny them, for him more than us.

You really have to take notice.  Ive watched Scott destroy or at least attempt to destroy everything he touches.  He really cant help himself, its been going on for over 4 years or more.  He just cant help it.

For anyone who has doubts, think of this.  A normal person who wanted to post on this board could do so quite easily.  You get a new user name and post.  Not revealing yourself, just post normally and discuss the topics on the board.  Scott is unable to do this and within a day he is revealed.  Why?  Because he really cant help himself.  Every time he comes back this happens.  So everyone, either kill file him or just ignore him.  He may not go away but his attention seeking will lessen.  

Yer "god almighty, not this again" Slips

Art

I'm all for just quitely banning him without all the freakouts and histrionics.

And dear god no don't bring up his previous threads.

Zone remix

Sticks and stones. Sticks and stones.

You can swear till the cows come home and milk on your face, you're wasting your time with me. I've heard your stuff before and it wasn't amusing the first time. Come on then, make me leave!!!

:p

Zone remix

Come on Jim, here's your chance. Let it all out. Type your worst - it won't make a bit of difference, you sad man.

Wake or someone at Rebellion can remove me from this board, as is their right, but you can't. Ha ha ha. Must hurt, right?

JOE SOAP

You're the most boring person on the planet.

The Amstor Computer

See, this is exactly what everyone worried was going to happen - and this is exactly what happens to every thread over at alt.comics.2000AD.

Scorched earth - ban him again, delete the threads and be done with it.

W. R. Logan

http://www.2000ad.nu/classof79/issues_online/Ishmael/ish_14.gif">

W. R. Logan

Scorlok the Assassin strikes again!http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/rico2074/Scorlok.jpg">

IndigoPrime

Yup?I agree. Oddly, he appears to think I'm Jim Campbell, too. On the plus side, is that now a "banned" icon I see? If so, "yay" for Wake!

paulvonscott

You think he has unnatural behaviour, well you people should read some of your own posts.  Some of you even admit he's ill and still stick the boot in.  Whatever this is, and it looks like an abusive relationship to me, I think everyone involved would be better off out of it.  This has been going on for at least five years now, it always follows the same pattern, and if you are the sane ones, then you should know better by now.

For what it's worth, if you add up all the sick ugly crap that's been dished out, you guys have probably won.  You should probably let it rest even if he can't.

the3rdman

gotta agree with vonscott here. The nastiest most hate filled posts on here are not from the dreaded scojo and it seems that if someone new/unknown/less frequent posts something that might not be agreed with then there is a clever 'hi scott' post. Then the thread is hijacked.
Jim you clearly feel strongly about this bloke.killfile him before it sends you mad.

LARF

Good point Paul. He may be irritating but hatred seems to have overshadowed any form of rationality. It's just a post on a message board at the end of the day, it doesn't harm anyone, and you can ignore it if you want.

Rio De Fideldo

May as well put this thread to good use.

Seven days and counting.

Very excited now re Origins. Bought the copy of SFX with the pics of the retro judges in it. Quite a good interview although a lot of the views of Pat Mills, Alan Grant etc seemed to be about Dredd in general culled from old interviews and not Origins specific which is what I wanted.

Still great final line from Wagner.

I'm paraphrasing here: " John Wagner has always said that Origins would be his final work on Dredd. When questioned about this, Wagner has this to say, "I lied".

Get in!

TordelBack

Guys, I fled here from a.c.2kad many years ago because I couldn't stand the bitter hate-filled place Scott had made it -  I think not responding to his threads (oh, the irony!) and addressing our serious concerns directly to Wake would be the way to go.  There's NO POINT slagging him off or attacking him here, he's just a bloody Turing machine programmed to respond like a  living troll.  Pull the plug.

To those younger heads who think Logan, Jim and the rest are over-reacting or being unnecessarily vicious, let me assure you that they aren't.  Every possibly middle-ground  has been explored numerous times before, the bridges are burnt and the earth salted.  Our choice here is to lose Scott, or lose more than half the regular posters here overnight, and not just the no-account iconless quasi-lurkers like myself, but the genuinely witty and entertaining Old Guard.  He's the board equivalent of a gangreous toe.

Scott's presence here will destroy these boards.  It's a fact.  Please ignore him completely, and ask Wake directly to make him go away.

thrillpowerseeker

well I like his insane-ness..as for the genuinely witty old guard..who exactly are these? I find about 60% of the people who post on here tossers..but at the end of the day so what?..I can honestly say that this board or the people on it don't rate a second thought when I'm away from it...

Give us an S give us a C etc etc etc...