Main Menu

spoiler-I write about the plots

Started by christophe, 14 November, 2001, 08:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christophe

Dear 2000AD message board,

Wow! This is the good cover from Cliff Robinson! You cannot see if he has no sex, like Robinson Judges normally.
But I am not satisfied! It is not relevant to the story. Me, I prefer the covers with the story.

Ok, Dredd is not as good as Couch Potatoes (my God! To say the Dredd of Wagner not as good as Rennie!) but still I enjoyed. Gibson now is very cartoon. In the days past, he would signature this Emberton or Q.Twerk and save Gibson for less cartoon. Still, it is charming.
Sinister Dexter, a good slice of gun shark life. Fantastic art from Frazer Irving! I have seen now Necronauts, A Love Like Blood, Judge Karyn in the Megazine and Sinister Dexter. Is there anything he cannot make?

Future Shock. Steve Moore wrote Abslom Dalek and this? That was good, but this is very poor. The ending, where is the irony, the premonition? Tricking young women into sex and sex slavage is amusing? I don't think so. But the art is less confusing than Sex Machine.

I avoid Killer until I master my gag reflex.

Anderson is more interesting this week. I have a theory about the monkey.

amiti?s,

Christophe.

Thread Zero

Alan Grant must be having to many "Planet of The Apes" nightmares.

All talking gorillas - copyright of Charlton Heston.

scojo looking for his statue of Liberty in the sand..

nathan

"Fantastic art from Frazer Irving! I have seen now Necronauts, A Love Like Blood, Judge Karyn in the Megazine and Sinister Dexter. Is there anything he cannot make? "

Cristophe, check out the previews of Rennie and Irving's 'Storming Heaven'. It will blow your  mind!

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/index.php3?zone=news&page=newsimage&choice=storming" target="_blank">Storming Heaven