Main Menu

G'wan... tell us what's going to be reprinted next...

Started by Wood, 03 January, 2002, 06:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wood

Just read this month' Meg, with the decidedly downbeat conclusion of Flesh - well worth it.

But you can't keep a good comic geek down, and I was wondering... what's going to be reprinted next month, now that Flesh is over?

Thread Zero

Tu-plang

Flesh Book II is the most likely candidate, yes.  But it would be nice if they put a break in between series and reprinted something else.

evil.genius

God I hope not! I skip over Flesh. It's just wasted pages to me.

McNulty

Again, I have to give my votte to Daily Star Dredd. As it's about the only Dredd based strip I have not read fully. Failing that, Continue with Preacher, as I have not read those either. I've read all the 2000ad strips.

Leigh S

I second the call for Daily Star Dredd - These are missing classics that we will never see unless they show up in the Meg!

Thread Zero

wrighty47

Well my vote would go for either DSD or Flesh Book 2. Preacher is widely available elsewhere, whereas DSD isn't (unless Titan plan a trade or two - hint, hint) and it would be nice to see how Flesh continues (as i haven't read Book 2). As for Flesh being a waste of paper, sometimes I despair :) Now it may not be as sofisticated as a lot of modern strips, but it was a groundbreaking, important strip and deserves a little respect. Even tho' i've got the original issues I still read the Meg reprints and enjoyed it immensly.

Alan!