Main Menu

Futurequake #4... coming soon!

Started by Richmond Clements, 14 March, 2005, 11:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulvonscott

So far despite e-mails I have been unable to reach anyone from Futurequake about the stall at Bristol.  If soemone could contact me I'd appreciate it.

Paul

shane05

'I heard that the cover is a bit shit...'

snicker.

No worse than the art on the story it represents...

Richmond Clements

Sorry Paul.
That's all been my fault.

paulvonscott

No worries, that'sone more thing sorted for Bristol anyway!

Cheers

Paul

Byron Virgo

"That's all been my fault."

It usually is, isn't it rac?

Richmond Clements

Just discovered that we need to lose a page, Byron.
There's some black and white Sweeney shit that needs the old heave ho...

Richmond Clements

Just discovered that we need to lose a page, Byron.
There's some black and white Sweeney shit that needs the old heave ho...

Byron Virgo

Will you stop double posting all the time, man?! You're beginning to make me think I've got a cataract!

Anyway, don't care if you drop it - I've got me own website online now (for the one internet nutter who looks at it) which is now back online after some internet nutter infected it up with some dirty virus.

Anyway, don't be so mean to poor Mr. Williams! Shame on you! He's only 12, you know.

Link: http://www.monstersquad.cjb.net/" target="_blank">It's all gone confusingly manga...

Conexus

I've got me own website online now (for the one internet nutter who looks at it) which is now back online after some internet nutter infected it up with some dirty virus.

Oi! I did a strip for remember? ;)

Byron Virgo

What?!

It better not have been you who infected it or I'll kick you arse!

No, seriously, I will if you did. But I don't think it was you. Or it better not have been.

Conexus

I'm sorry if the virus did come from me, if it did it was an accidentand  certainly was not done with any intention of malice

Conexus

Actually it almost cetainly wasn't me as only visited a few times before you posted the message about the virus

Byron Virgo

No, it was done deliberatly by someone actualising some kind of wank fantasy power trip. Still, no matter, it's back now, that's the main thing. And we've got your lovely strip to look forward to as well!

Conexus

You wrote it. I like the pic of the ghost when he's angry, if i say so myself

WoD

Conexus - are the Megaman strips up on a website anywhere?