Main Menu

Science is Drokking Fantastic Because...

Started by The Legendary Shark, 21 July, 2011, 11:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

I challenge anyone to view that gif without hearing the Space:1999 theme. Arsom stuff.

The Legendary Shark

Heh, the first thing I thought was, 'That's no moon...'
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

ming

Also: why does the Earth look so very sad?  :(

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Fungus

With a clown nose. What a messed-up world.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Hawkmumbler

Just lost it's pet Lion. If anyone has seen Cecil please call us on 01204....

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

TordelBack

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 02 September, 2015, 09:55:02 AM
Shudder.

http://www.glitch.news/2015-08-27-ai-robot-that-learns-new-words-in-real-time-tells-human-creators-it-will-keep-them-in-a-people-zoo.html

Make an android based on the paranoia-laden reality-questionning identity-bending writings of a true genius who believed he was possessed by the prophet Elijah - and give it internet access.  What could possibly go wrong?

Jim_Campbell

The last Phillip K. Dick android they made went missing. It remains a source of massive regret that I couldn't sell my series where Hunter S. Thompson kidnapped the PKD android and they went on a fear-and-loathing style road trip across the USA.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

TordelBack

Oh brother, that is the best story concept I've heard in years. Call it Electric Gonzo, pitch it as 3iller (for starters), get Warren Pleece to draw it, and any old eejit to letter it cos they do all that on computers now.