Main Menu

Batman: Arkham City

Started by Goaty, 26 September, 2011, 12:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I, Cosh

I have finally properly completed this! Don't know why but I found one of advanced AR training missions almost impossible to do. The one at the knackered funfair where you have to fly down the long tunnel through Joker's mouth. I really don't think I'm exaggerating when I say I've tried to do this somewhere in the region of 500 times over the past couple of months.

Quite a relief to get it out the way. Might play the Robin dlc now.
We never really die.

Keef Monkey

Oh god, that one was a brick wall for me too! I left it to last because I was struggling so much. There was another I struggled with to, I think I was pulling up way too hard, once I realized how much he levels out after a small nudge upwards it was sorted.

Feels great to do everything in that game, the way extra side quests and joker torture-rooms open as you go really makes it feel worthwhile and not your average collectible hunt.

NorthVox

Quote from: The Cosh on 17 February, 2013, 04:28:46 PM
I have finally properly completed this! Don't know why but I found one of advanced AR training missions almost impossible to do. The one at the knackered funfair where you have to fly down the long tunnel through Joker's mouth. I really don't think I'm exaggerating when I say I've tried to do this somewhere in the region of 500 times over the past couple of months.

Quite a relief to get it out the way. Might play the Robin dlc now.

Oh god yes that AR mission took me forever to finish! If you haven't already you should try the Harley Queen DLC episode. Story's a little lacking but the puzzles and fights are very fun!

MR. ELIMINATOR

Didn't much care for the story to this one, game play felt great as ever but I much preferred the first one.

Goaty

Playing it again on my laptop tonight... Love it! Brilliant game as ever!