Main Menu

2000 AD Online Code of Conduct

Started by Wake, 12 June, 2007, 04:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Timson

Any version of 'The Cross and the Switchblade' that doesn't have Eric Estrada in it isn't worth talking about.
Pffft...

johnnystress

Those Spire comics are great!

I have 'Hansi-The Girl Who Loved the Swastika' and 'The Johnny Cash Story'

quality stuff

with a message!

Jim_Campbell

Code of conduct?

Bunch of fucking cunts, the lot of you ...

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Peter Wolf

Article 5 :      This article seems to apply to international law.       country to country.     Even while at sea.      Does this mean  that it only applys while using the messageboard or Internet ?    Or does it apply to all countries at all times including international waters even when not online ?        I just want to know before i go any further  with anything.

[not being serious]
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

TheEdge

is now scared to post, so will post in secret. bum grapes

highlight if not easily offended only
"Save Trees, Eat Beavers"
"Animal Rights: Animals have the right to be tasty"

The Legendary Shark

Where in the name of Grud is the funting Code of drokking Conduct, anyway? The link in the original post only leads to the 2000ADonline front smegging page. All I can find is this load of dren:

Why did I receive a warning?
    Each board administrator has their own set of rules for their site. If you have broken a rule, you may be issued a warning. Please note that this is the board administrator's decision, and the phpBB Group has nothing to do with the warnings on the given site. Contact the board administrator if you are unsure about why you were issued a warning.

How can I report posts to a moderator?
    If the board administrator has allowed it, you should see a button for reporting posts next to the post you wish to report. Clicking this will walk you through the steps necessary to report the post.

and

Why does my post need to be approved?
    The board administrator may have decided that posts in the forum you are posting to require review before submission. It is also possible that the administrator has placed you in a group of users whose posts require review before submission. Please contact the board administrator for further details.

Now, don't take this the wrong way (as Gaia said to Jehovah), but does this mean that every snecking thing I've just spent the last Jovus knows how long reading on this mother-stroking thread (and my creative swearage) is now total frakkin' ballcocks, for fuck's sake? Or did I miss something?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Old Tankie

What did you say  that was so bad?

The Legendary Shark

Sorry, I didn't say anything. (At least, I don't think I did.)

I was just rooting through the board last night and found this thread, which I enjoyed reading. Then I tried looking for the Code of Conduct and couldn't find it - hence my 'hilarious' post. Has the CoC been removed? Can we swear and be offensive at people now?

Of course, the link for the CoC may be staring me right in my stupid face. Um, could somebody point it out for me? Please?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Old Tankie

Sorry, Shark, I was half-a-kip when I read your post this morning, somehow I came to the conclusion that you'd been directed to the Code of Conduct by a moderator, maybe for something that you had posted, when, of course, you were just reading it out of interest.  That'll teach me to pay more attention (teachers were always telling me that!!)  Cheers.

ThryllSeekyr

"The Cross and SwitchBlade"

When the young preacher says " You could cut me up in a thousand pieces......." I recall from television film of the same name. --Obviously a adaption--   This memories of watching this in one of my old high school's television rooms. I think it was for religous education.

I remember that fellow -- who was the latino cop frop "Chips"-- was the rebllious gang leader to whom that young preacher said those words.

Well, I thought it cool when we were aloud to watch anything at all on a television screen during school time.

Sort of like the time we also watched "The Scarlet and the Black" for some reason, I forgot the school subject for that one and 'Day of the Triffids" -- The serealised version - which I know was for english. As we were given that book to read for the semester.

ThryllSeekyr

QuoteAny version of 'The Cross and the Switchblade' that doesn't have Eric Estrada in it isn't worth talking about.

Yep, thats the latino cop from Chips that I was talking about 8-)

Sorry, I didn't read your post before.

Floyd-the-k

we're not all atheists, Vampira Jen*.  Not that it matters.
  so did the code of conduct turn up?

yours vowing to be nice

Floyd

*referencing you from page 1 of this thread

Devons Daddy

I am always nice!!!!
though pretty much everyone here is,

code of conduct good thing.
adds a layer of principle to our wonderful area of the net.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!