Main Menu

Stone-cold boot of the law – first sneak peek of new Dredd statue

Started by Molch-R, 07 March, 2011, 12:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraveNoir

11th September PopCultureShock said
Judge Dredd digital file was just sent off to the output company today.
We should have in hand samples in November...

COMMANDO FORCES

Devons Daddy

I have a full set of the sculptures,
up until mongrel, these things get snapped up quickly
price wise they tend to be high sadly, good details , just hard to get your paws on them.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Devons Daddy

IT IS NOVEMBER!!!

pics of samples are acceptable.
any one got any news.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

COMMANDO FORCES

Look what has popped up  :o

The eagle base has gone and so have the spent cases, still don't like the left arm but you can't have everything  ::)
It's 1/4 scale as well, so that means it'll be on the top of a bookcase in the dining room  :thumbsup:

JOE SOAP

State of that Lawgiver, don't sit on the barrel, it may bend.

I haven't liked one Dredd statue yet. Maybe 3A can appease me.

COMMANDO FORCES

I have a 2ft Dredd being put together and painted by a member from this forum and when I have it back I'll post a pic. I've never seen it anywhere else but I agree Joe, all the statues that I have ever seen look a bit wank. For me it's the stance above everything else  >:(

JOE SOAP

They always seem to be sculpted by people who read different Dredd comics to the ones I grew up with.

How 'bout a decent classic Apocalypse War style Ezquerra Dredd? or even a Bolland or McMahon?

Buttonman

Not much left to the imagination in the trouser department! Joe's really packin'!

COMMANDO FORCES

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Buttonman on 13 January, 2012, 09:11:18 PM

Not much left to the imagination in the trouser department! Joe's really packin'!

Over 50 years of backed-up spunk.

judge macbrayne

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 13 January, 2012, 08:39:52 PM
Look what has popped up  :o

The eagle base has gone and so have the spent cases, still don't like the left arm but you can't have everything  ::)
It's 1/4 scale as well, so that means it'll be on the top of a bookcase in the dining room  :thumbsup:

Will look alot better painted methinks

Eric Plumrose

Not sure if pervert or cheesecake expert.

SpetsnaZ99

The base seems to be a prediction of what it will look like after a year or two when all the bits (i.e. lawgiver and nightstick) have broken off and been placed on the base. after two years it'll probably like the venus de milo
You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.