Main Menu

Back Progs required

Started by Al_Ewing, 27 May, 2006, 09:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al_Ewing

A friend of mine needs progs featuring the Clown, or Clown II or any of the Atavars. I'm willing to pay cover price for these issues from total strangers - that said, if anyone wants more and wants to talk to me about it, and I know them, I'll haggle up like some kind of fiend in private.

I have no idea if The Clown is still insanely expensive -- this is for a friend who was deprived of thrills as a child. And dammit, he could be a squaxx again. Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Carlsborg Expert

Well give us the Artists name and give us the roundabout prog numbers and w will shaft you sh*tloads of images.

Funt Solo

The Clown  
774-779
[Book II] Prologue 841
Vale Of Tears 2KYB'94
Behind The Painted Mask 881-888

Atavar  
1281-1288
Atavar II 1329-1335
Atavar III 1443-1449
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

DavidXBrunt

Progs from the period the Clown is in aren't too expensive these days, 30-50p a pop. Atavar might be easier to get as a collection, the first two books at least are out.

Al_Ewing

Are they? I didn't know that. I'll go on the hunt for the Clown next time I'm in civilisation.

Thanks for issue info!
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Art

RUMOUR-MILL ACTIVATE!

Coming soon! The Clown Book III by Al Ewing!

Large48

Is The Clown collected anywhere apart from the impossible to get hold of US reprint????
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

DavidXBrunt

In fact I may be able to get some of the Clown issues from my Thrillmerchant. It's certainly the period that most turns up in second hand shops and I would never consider paying more than 50p an issue for them.