Main Menu

Dredd TV Advert

Started by W. R. Logan, 20 August, 2012, 03:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. R. Logan

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 23 August, 2012, 04:56:34 PM
I've always found the sound of heavy calibre machine gun fire quite soothing, so long as it's heading away from me  ;)

Pussy, it has to be 120mm 8-)

COMMANDO FORCES

But you had protection  ;)

Cactus

Nooooooooooooooooo! My television's broken.  :'(

Has anybody else seen the billboard posters appearing? I first saw one when driving home in the dark on Monday and seeing Dredd unexpectedly looming out of the darkness with the MC-1 skyline behind him was quite something.
I'm a tucker hot seat trucker and I'm voking cheerio, ten-ten!

Zarjazzer

yay! just saw it on a break on CBS Action (Star Trek) it looked so cool.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

IAMTHESYSTEM

I'VE SEEN IT!

Star Trek; the CBS Action Channel. Yoeman expendable  had just been pummelled to Death by the extra in the Chewbacca suit while Spock and Scott desperately tried to repair the crashed Shuttle craft so they could all escape to safety including token Yoewoman Miss Micro skirt, who could finally stop showing off her red underwear by getting to sit down.

But then the advertising break.There it was the DREDD advert. I was thrilled, I was spilled, I was chilled. 'YES' I shouted even as Dreddy pushed someone screaming to their doom. Kill 'em all Dreddy and kill 'em all again.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

vzzbux

Just spotted my first TV advert for Dredd. ITV 4, so all who are watching the footy tonight will see the Vert.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Stan

Aaaargh. I forgot we were playing!

Stu101

Sky Sports 1 from 1pm should include an extended trailer/advert before the Stoke vs Arsenal game.
I'll be recording it so I can fast forward through the dull programme to get to the ad....
Not long to go now, even less time for the lucky ones!

Bat King

Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

CraveNoir

Do let us know if it's got any new stuff or if it's just the 60 second version.

Bat King

I'll let people know if I see anything extra in Soho on Thursday shall I? *snigger*
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Stu101

Was pretty much the trailer shown on Sky today. Still lovely to see on tv though.

CraveNoir

Thanks for that. Does he still have the Belfast accent at the end? :)

vzzbux

My mast saw the advert on watch. It was a 10 second ad which revealed nothing and his words were 'it was shit' (The advert that is).

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Beeks

It was on during the adverts of Frankie Boyles show last night..also the next programme The Inbetweeners
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens