Started by Bat King, 13 April, 2014, 01:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bat King

Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Hawkmumbler

Tomorrow chaps. Good luck to everyone setting up a stall today. ;)

judgerussell

I've just arrived at the Leeds ibis budget. Anyone else staying here this weekend?

Anyone fancy a beer later?

Dunk!

F**kin Game launch week emergency PR work!

Will now see folks first at the Holiday Inn bar tomorrow.

F**k!
"Trust we"

stacey

Looking forward to seeing a load of you tomorrow!

Bolt-01

Myself and His Lordship RAC will be making the trip over bright and early Sat AM- then the 'con can begin :)

Jim_Campbell

Not looking so promising for me. In Leeds now, possibly not for much longer. Will update once I know for sure.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 14 November, 2014, 02:15:07 PM
Not looking so promising for me. In Leeds now, possibly not for much longer. Will update once I know for sure.
Oof! Hope everythings alrigh at your end, Jim. Be a pity if I didn't get to meet the ageing goth once again.

Dunk!

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 14 November, 2014, 01:27:24 PM
Myself and His Lordship RAC will be making the trip over bright and early Sat AM- then the 'con can begin :)

The party truly starts with the arrival of the FutureQuakers and their comic oats.

Dunk!
"Trust we"

judgerussell

I'm going to the bar beside the ibis budget. I think I'm gonna get drunk.

Fungus

Quote from: judgerussell on 14 November, 2014, 02:44:22 PM
I'm going to the bar beside the ibis budget. I think I'm gonna get drunk.

Also just checked in. The 'Palace' place? Describe your judge outfit so that I may recognise you  :)

judgerussell

I'm Wally squad tonight, so just as you walk in you will see a weirdo with a two week old moustache sitting in a booth, with a black Dredd t shirt on, typing furiously on his iPad. Come say hello.

DoomBot

Last minute decision, just bought a ticket for Saturday. Yay

Dandontdare

are there any firm plans for a boozy board meet up on Saturday evening? I'm torn at the moment as I'm double-booked: I can't decide whether to stay in Leeds or shoot back to the 'right' side of the Pennines for another event.

Hawkmumbler

Well my train back to Piccadilly departs at 9:40 so I certainly have a chance to get one or two pints.

BTW do we have a mugs gallery thread so I can tell a lot of those attending apart?