Main Menu

Comic Heroes Launch!

Started by updatatr0n, 15 March, 2010, 04:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

updatatr0n

Comic Heroes, SFX's zarjaz new sister magazine launches tomorrow (16th March)!

Comic Heroes is dedicated to everything fans need to know about the world of comics across graphic novels, movies, T.V., videogames, merchandise and the comic books themselves. It will be available from all good retailers in the UK and available in the US from Borders, Barnes & Noble and by order from comic stores. The magazine also ships globally from MyFavouriteMagazines.co.uk.

In issue 1 Robert Downey Jr. and John Favreau chat about the upcoming Iron Man 2 film, whilst Jane Goldman tells you everything you need to know about her new film Kick-Ass.

2000AD fans have special reason to look forward to the launch too; loaded in with the magazine are a scrotnig selection of 2000 AD fridge magnets! Don't miss out!

COMMANDO FORCES

I see you managed to correct scrotnig before your time out elapsed, well done ;)

updatatr0n

Even updatatr0ns are susceptible to Mondays :)

LARF

You should upgrade to Version 2.3.7 more stable when it comes to Thargisms, either that or just turn yourself on and off...

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

w3bz

Wow... I like the subliminal advertising for wedding dresses and World of Warcraft power levelling...certainly MY favourite things in all the world  ::)