Main Menu

Devilchild II

Started by Natsan, 01 June, 2004, 06:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natsan

Just like to say thanks to all the 2000AD boarders who came by our table at Comics 2004 and bought a copy of Devilchild II.As always it was great meeting you all!

Natalie

Queen Firey-Bou

hurrah ! it was great meeting you too ! & thanks for signing it, and hope you had a successful w/e ...

i checked out that guys stuff with the grey tones & pencils... brilliant ! very inspiring.

longmanshort

You're very welcome. Thank you for the 'Vote Satan' t-shirt too (though I did wimp out and change my top before I went to see my folks - even I'm not that brave!!) and thanks for signing my copy - even though Andy mis-read what you'd put and then started calling me 'Matt' ...
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Max Kon

I forgot to get you to sign my copy, maybe i could bring it to the next con?

Dudley

For anyone yet to buy a copy of Devilchild, BUY IT, cos it's actually really enjoyable.  Looking forward to buying DevilChild II next time my bank manager stops screaming at me.

Queen Firey-Bou

ArGHHHHhhh dudley don't mention he who must not be mentioned.

I'm swithering between euphoria looking at my gorgeous 3 pages of art work, and blind guilty horror panic about taking a peek at the overdraft situation.

also swithering between comic related high in general, and reality downer, Kerunch... back to steam cleaning this damn roof today...sob, i wanna draw & read comix !

Quirkafleeg

Thanks again for the 'Nakid Lady' sketch Nat, I'll get it online asap... I'll ask for something even more depraved next time!

Natsan

I'll be more than happy to sign it next time I see you at a con.I think you'll have a choice between Winterfest here in London or Dreddcon :)

Natalie

Natsan

You were a great advert for our t-shirts!We had a couple of people who saw you wearing that and asked if we had any more.Looks like Andy might consider doing the 'Sodomise Me Sideways!' shirts too after the many requests for them.

Natalie

Natsan

More depraved??You might regret that! ;p

Natalie