Main Menu

The Secret Project

Started by The Legendary Shark, 30 July, 2010, 12:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

Here are the download links for the Public Version:

Host 1: http://www.zshare.net/download/8035759096751fc8/

Host 2: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9075096/supersquirrel_undefeated_pblc_cpy.20100903-175749.zip

(Both links lead to the same file, in case you have difficulty with one or the other.)

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Demon Chicken

Have "we" decided on a suitable charity to make donations to if so inclined?

DC

Kev Levell

Have blogged the links and tried my best to get it 'trending' on twitter but as transient as things are there, if it happened more than a minute ago, it's old news...

Kev Levell

Hurrah! after some retweeting by Rich and the Tweet Droid, looks like some attention is growing!

chilipenguin

Had a read through this last night. What an amazingly heartfelt body of work. Well done to everyone involved. I'm sure Carlos was incredibly moved by the sentiment expressed by everyone.

Peter Wolf

I downloaded and opened the file and had a very quick flick through it all and whats more after doing that the slightly irritable mood i was in has all gone away !!.

:lol: :lol:

Brilliant !

Well done to everyone involved.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

SmallBlueThing

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 30 September, 2010, 12:51:25 PM
I downloaded and opened the file and had a very quick flick through it all and whats more after doing that the slightly irritable mood i was in has all gone away !!.

:lol: :lol:

Brilliant !

Well done to everyone involved.

I did exactly the same thing- as I am wayyyy too sick to read it at the moment. But I'll tell you what- it did better for my head, nose and throat than Boots Cold & Flu tablets, that's for sure as mustard.

Fantastic.

SBT

Bhuna

Ohh get me with my effort next to Steve Sampsons!!! Fantastic news to hear that it has arrived. I'me going to have to wait for another week before I can download it. That what I get for pissing off on holiday!!

Sharky, you're a bloody legend!!
twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

Kerrin

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Batman's Superior Cousin

Can't donload it!!! GAH!!!!! >:( :(
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

locustsofdeath!

Batman's Superior Cousin

Yes but UNABLE to access the file itself!!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 01 October, 2010, 03:36:25 PM
Yes but UNABLE to access the file itself!!!

If neither of the two download links work for you, it's probably your firewall stopping it.

Once you've downloaded the file, you need to unzip it (try http://peazip.com/download/ ) and then you'll need a pdf reader (Adobe Acrobat, for example) to read it with.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Doctor Alt 8

You talking about motocar maintainace manuals... right?