Main Menu

Subscriber exclusive T-shirts.

Started by dangermouse3597, 28 September, 2010, 09:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dangermouse3597

Has anybody else got one? Mine has a flaw in the shoulder seam that I could fit my pinky through.
Ken.

Spaceghost

I've got mine. It's luvverly. No damage. I'm sure you'd be able to return it, give Denice the subs droid a ring.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

dangermouse3597

Yeah I'm going to try tomorrow I had to wait until the other recipient got theirs I posted it off without checking it!
Ken.

Keef Monkey

Got mine too, its pristine and bloody lovely. Its a size too big for me, but I figured screw it and I'm wearing it anyway its that nice.

Richmond Clements

QuoteIts a size too big for me

You're a comic fan, you'll grow into it.

Demon Chicken

Mine arrived the other day, tried it on and it looks a bit like a tent on me.  Hopefully one day I'll grow up to be big and strong and it will fit me.

DC

Proudhuff

Mine's has arrived, fine fettle, it would fit me if I worn tshirts, too old for that and its too big for minihuff to wear as a nightshirt, so back in the bag it goes!
DDT did a job on me

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Proudhuff on 29 September, 2010, 12:06:07 PM
Mine's has arrived, fine fettle, it would fit me if I worn tshirts, too old for that and its too big for minihuff to wear as a nightshirt, so back in the bag it goes!

Well, if you don't want it...

Proudhuff

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 29 September, 2010, 12:14:01 PM

PM dear chap and its yours
DDT did a job on me

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Proudhuff on 29 September, 2010, 12:21:57 PM
Quote from: Richmond Clements on 29 September, 2010, 12:14:01 PM

PM dear chap and its yours

woo-hoo!

Roger Godpleton

It looks a bit too much like a band t-shirt for my liking.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

SmallBlueThing

If anyone else considers themself 'too old for tshirts' or receives on and doesn't like it, i will pay eight galactic groats for a large one.
Missus.

SBT

James Stacey

Have they announced how existing subscribers get them yet ?

Spaceghost

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 29 September, 2010, 12:55:30 PM
It looks a bit too much like a band t-shirt for my liking.

My biggest concern is that if I'm seen wearing a t-shirt which says 'And Justice For All' on it, people will mistake me for a Metallica fan *shudder*.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

SuperSurfer

Cool image and that but can't quiet see myself going out in such a T-shirt. But think I will subscribe as I'm getting fed up with lining the pockets of grumpy London newsagents. (I'll take your money but you'll be lucky if I even acknowledge you. At least in the big newsagent chains the staff are instructed to be polite.)