Main Menu

The new and not at all derivitive HI EX traintrek 2012

Started by The Monarch, 30 April, 2011, 07:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Monarch

Are you a very proud glaswegian member of this board?

Didn't get to join the hell trek?

want to go to Hi ex in style?

Then join the first (hopefully) annual Train trek.

So whos in?

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

Tiplodocus

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Dandontdare

Does the train from Manchester go via Glasgow? If so, I may be on the same one!

I, Cosh

If I go, I'll be getting the train. However, I'd be nervous about Buttonman trying to steal my kerry oot.
Quote from: Dandontdare on 06 May, 2011, 02:51:47 PM
Does the train from Manchester go via Glasgow? If so, I may be on the same one!
Unless you're changing trains, I doubt it.
We never really die.

Dandontdare

Nah, I just checked and I have to change at Edinburgh - so although I'll miss the Traintrek, it's handier for visiting my pals in Fife and Peebles on the way home!

The Enigmatic Dr X

You could always change in Glasgow. I suspect that will be quicker than going via Edinburgh.
Lock up your spoons!

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: The Cosh on 06 May, 2011, 06:16:20 PM
If I go, I'll be getting the train. However, I'd be nervous about Buttonman trying to steal my kerry oot.

He's on the Hell-Trek. To lend an authentic air of Glaswegian jaikie, which is required for any long journey.
Lock up your spoons!

Proudhuff

I'll be on a Edinburgh/invermess train at some point (hopefully with Dode C), probably post work on the Friday... arriving at the Ramadan-adingdong bar just in time to see Buttonman legless on his second sherry-shandy
DDT did a job on me

Buttonman

The Hell Trek was a surprisingly sober affair although I did bring along plenty of Irn Bru for the predicted, and achieved, hangovers. Actually that's a lie there were no hangovers as I didn't sober up for the whole weekend.

Humerous problem drinking!

Being a shy soul I found it necessary to chat to my pals Al Ewing, John Higgins, Mike Carroll and Colin Macneil. Another lie - it was they who were in awe of my Weakest Link and letters stories.

The train trek sounds fun but alas I already have the Hell Trek polo shirt. If anyone needs my rad-wagon seat I'll be happy to let the train take the strain. And the poor man clean the toilets.