Main Menu

word of the sword people

Started by 2000AD Online, 28 January, 2002, 08:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

yo!  I just reread the "Calfvin and Hobbes" Dredd send-up (in prog 1226 or thereabouts) and it was excellent.  I too live in Japan and had the pain of not getting an action figure, although the postcards were very nice.  
    Hey do any other iMac owners out there have problems looking up old progs on this site?  Recently I get "error no 3" every time I try to rate old progs.  It's driving me nuts for the following reasons:
(a) I feel compelled to pass judgement on every prog I own
(b) it must be something about my computer because the website works fine when I use other peoples' computers
(c) it must be something about this website because no other site has this effect on my computer.

yours unfocussedly,

Floyd

Fifty

what have the sword people got to do with it Floyd?  who arethey and why is the word important?

btw, yeah, that story was excellent.

2000AD Online

It's amazing what one can do with a lady's toiletries these days! The only thing I've managed to do with iMac is keep my noggin silky smooth.

2000AD Online

I don't know who the sword people are or why their word is important.  It's just the first title that sprang to mind.  Perhaps I've been reading too many of those "Tales of Telguuth".

yours free assoicatingly,