Main Menu

PIMPING! Turning Tiger

Started by Richmond Clements, 03 July, 2009, 12:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kev Levell

Congrats Rich! That looks really cool. Alex looks like a talented lady too!

Richmond Clements

Cheers, Kev.

I've seen some of the pages she's turning in and they're superb- she's done a brilliant cover for the first issue too.

Bolt-01

About time this was being pimped. I've read most of the script and seen some pages too. I'm really hoping this will do well for all concerned.

Professor Bear

WHOOOOOORRRRRRE!

Congrats, Richmond!  Some Evangelion/Iron Giant influences in the robot design, which is no bad thing.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: "Bolt-01"I'm really hoping this will do well for all concerned.

Likewise. Always a pleasure to see one our own done good.

Massive congrats, your Lordship!

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Richmond Clements

Cheers guys!

All we need now is to sell the movie rights, and I can blow this shit hole office!

Proudhuff

well done sah! it will be the casting couch next...
DDT did a job on me

satchmo

Huzzah!
Can't wait to see it Rich...

Emperor

Excellent news and it looks great. Fingers crossed for it being a break-out hit.

I was nosing around Renegade Entertainment's site the other day (because of Alan Grant's Channel Evil) and it looks like they have a lot of potential to great things (before this announcement I was especially impressed by the samples of John Hicklento's art for Sand).

When is it out?
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Richmond Clements

QuoteWhen is it out?

They were aiming for San Diego, but (as is the way) things have been delayed a bit- so the best answer I can give you at the moment is 'soon'!

I'm looking forward to the artists we have for the alternate covers...

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: "His Lordship rac"the best answer I can give you at the moment is 'soon'!

Need a letterer? </pimp>

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: "Jim_Campbell"
Quote from: "His Lordship rac"the best answer I can give you at the moment is 'soon'!

Need a letterer? </pimp>

Cheers!

Jim

Heh- Bolt asked the same thing.

Jamie Grant's doing the honours.

Richmond Clements

The artist on this, the wonderful Alex Moore, has her own blog: http://threepennyorchestra.blogspot.com/

Richmond Clements

Out very very soon...
meanwhile, here's the cover: