Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moly

Toon very good pose looking to see you most more :)

SIP

Quote from: TheTooN on 28 September, 2017, 06:37:02 PM
Had the same email reply from CS Dash, it comes when it comes I guess, at least they were on the ball with the reply. Try to hide the fact its not there with the pose maybe, or have him cleaning it :) I wonder if the piece they supply will go on the shotgun or not, looks like it might force over  :o If not do we need a new shotgun altogether.

Leathers are wearing in nicely, soles of the boots look so good even with their dusty weathering. I think I need to try a Hot Toy flight stand or something next to try to get him running. Poor PCS Dredd has lost his base....again  :lol:

Hey toon, the shotgun slide just clips.over the pole, so wouldn't need a whole shotgun, just the piece.

lincnash

Hoo-drokkin-ray Toon got his (2) Dredd's.
Double mk.2 pose !.

ted5536

Dredd arrived and it is awesome my only problem now is not having any 1/6 Dark Judges to go along with it.

lincnash

Quote from: ted5536 on 29 September, 2017, 01:32:14 AM
Dredd arrived and it is awesome my only problem now is not having any 1/6 Dark Judges to go along with it.

Now that would be drokkin' awesome.
I have the suspicion the 1/12 D.J.'s did not sell that well for 3A, so it probably won't happen.
3 out of 4 1/12's, have definitely kept this little Squaxx happy tho'.
Here's hoping that 1/12 FIRE is still progressing with the 3A Design people.
If he comes with his flaming Trident and 4 Dimension Jump sphere's, for all the D.J.s
ZARJAZ  :) !!!!.

Leigh S

Keep on Judgin!  :)

This thread makes me sad I resisted going 3A (other than the Gronk, obviously!)

ted5536

Quote from: lincnashOZ on 29 September, 2017, 07:02:38 PM
Quote from: ted5536 on 29 September, 2017, 01:32:14 AM

Now that would be drokkin' awesome.
I have the suspicion the 1/12 D.J.'s did not sell that well for 3A, so it probably won't happen.
3 out of 4 1/12's, have definitely kept this little Squaxx happy tho'.
Here's hoping that 1/12 FIRE is still progressing with the 3A Design people.
If he comes with his flaming Trident and 4 Dimension Jump sphere's, for all the D.J.s
ZARJAZ  :) !!!!.

Yeah I agree with the 1/12 line not doing as much as they would have liked. Hopefully we get Fire at some point, but Johnny seems off the table at the moment so not sure who they would go to next. I believe they talked about doing Anderson so maybe get lucky and get one of her.

Dash Decent

I'm still hoping for a Rogue Trooper figure, in Cam Kennedy style.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dash Decent

Quote from: TheTooN on 28 September, 2017, 06:37:02 PM
I wonder if the piece they supply will go on the shotgun or not, looks like it might force over  :o If not do we need a new shotgun altogether.

I'm hoping for a replacement shotgun, rather than just the fiddly missing piece.

Time will tell!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

TheTooN

Quote from: moly on 28 September, 2017, 06:56:16 PM
Toon very good pose looking to see you most more :)

Thanks moly :) I will be doing more pics, posing and doing photos are what makes the hobby tick for me, when somethings as astoundingly good as this Dredd it needs to be shared. I've not moved him since I put him on the PCS Dredd base, keep staring it and loathe to repose just yet. Poor statue Dredd is under a chair on his back and not likely to get his turf back any time soon....ohhh the ignominy !

Good to know the replacement slider pop's on easily SIP, didnt fancy having to force it. I need to glue the holster back into its slot after being too rough but that will be a pleasure at this scale rather than a fumble and a prayer that the glue behaves like with the little ones.

I'd love to see Rogue....either scale. I do worry about the naked body though, visible artic would suck but a rubberised body comes with reliability issues or so I hear. I'd buy whatever 2000ad product 3A put out though.

ted5536

They did a good job with Dredd, hopefully Apocalypse War Dredd is ready to go soon.

lincnash

Quote from: lincnashOZ on 01 September, 2017, 04:41:58 AM

I got sick of waiting and don't think there will be an Official 3A release, anytime soon  :'(.
Rogue is based on the various Titan book covers (mash of Artists).
Visible "artic" is fine with me, most Manufacturers have been doing it (in 1/12) for decades.

I have worked out the process behind a 1/12 scale Gunnar, so he's progressing slowly.
Helm's fabrication still has to be worked out.
I like the mohican haircut, so Rogue can just hitch him on Bagman.

Can't wait until Squaxx start posting up pic's of 'poccy Dredd.
Be good to see if he has been "refined  ;)" over the pre-production pic's.

ted5536

Hopefully one day it can be Judge Death sneaking up on Dredd, but this works for now.

TheTooN

Rogue looking good Linc. And you've painted the screws :) One of the thing that let 3A Sam Slade down for me was the visible silver screws. I got spoiled the last few years, Hot Toys, Mezco 1:12th and 3A have mostly been clothed and I dont like the idea of going backwards again. I'd gladly make exceptions for anything 2000ad rather than not have them at all, I'd just prefer not to see the artic or screws if at all possible.

I'd love to know how well the sales went on 1:6th Dredd, hopefully well enough for another release or two. After the job they did with Dredd I can imagine how good Johnny Alpha would be. I'd happily sell up all non tooth related statues and figures to make space if 3A made a handful at 1:6th.

Its behind you ! Nice pic ted, cool statues too, love the Darkseid PF.

I've not had the shotty in his hands yet, saw your pic and went for a look.  Can anyone spot the 2 differences between them ? Does anyone else have the same issue ?

ted5536

Is one missing the slide? My only issue with shotgun so far is the butt of them does not lock in to well and gets pushed to the right and not straight back.