Main Menu

the chin

Started by muti-scum, 08 June, 2011, 09:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muti-scum

should karl urbans chin be digital largend?

Angry Vince

No need, he had collagen injections during filming and a stunt chin for the action scenes.
Angry Vince: One Man Against the World! (So far the world is winning 96:0)

JOE SOAP

Quote from: muti-scum on 08 June, 2011, 09:44:30 PM

No, it doesn't need to be largend, it's all ready arsom.

Psidude

Jimmy Hill stood in for close ups uncredited :)

dweezil2

Nope. The chin's just fine.
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Danbo

I'ts the scowl,grimace and attitude we need right not some over the top chin which was none existent at the beginning.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

Michaelvk

Quote from: DanboJohnJ on 10 June, 2011, 08:57:18 AM
I'ts the scowl,grimace and attitude we need right not some over the top chin which was none existent at the beginning.

Oh the irony when I look at your profile pic  :lol:
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Beaky Smoochies

Hi fellas, new member on here, how's things?  Been reading for a while and decided to take the plunge and register, some great conversations going on.  Excited big-time about the new 'Dredd' movie, anyone know when we'll see a trailer or suchlike!?  Talk again soon, keep up the great chat, you guys rock...
"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people there is LIBERTY!" - Thomas Jefferson.

"That government is best which governs least" - Thomas Jefferson.

Danbo

Quote from: Michaelvk on 11 June, 2011, 08:12:02 AM
Quote from: DanboJohnJ on 10 June, 2011, 08:57:18 AM

Oh the irony when I look at your profile pic  :lol:
haha,thats my default hard bloke face with a Dredd helmet atop.I can do Hard bloke,funny looking kid thing and ugly woman..lol
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

Mark Taylor

Unnecessary, considering the entire movie is seen from the viewpoint of Dredd's chin-mounted camera.

Michaelvk

Quote from: Mark Taylor on 11 June, 2011, 07:47:03 PM

Unnecessary, considering the entire movie is seen from the viewpoint of Dredd's chin-mounted camera.

Indeed.. And due to the offset of the camera related to Dredd's eyeline, the views of Anderson are well worth the ticket price..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..