Main Menu

Dredd Elseworlds

Started by clavell, 17 March, 2011, 07:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clavell

Hi.

I need help.

I remember a Judge Dredd special with a collection of "Elseworlds" type stories. They had Dredd as the leader of an alternate "Untouchables" and a knight in armour. My Google skills have failed me. Does anyone know which issue it was - if it ever was ?

Thanks in advance.

- C
Writing Future Shocks is hard !

Colin YNWA

JOE SOAP

The Adventurer

They should try that again. With alternate versions/visions of Dredd, Nikolai Dante, Sin-Dex, Shakara, etc... etc... written and drawn by their usual creative teams.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

clavell

Writing Future Shocks is hard !

Richmond Clements

JOE SOAP

That looks great, similar to Dredd of Drokk Green.

I have an idea for something like this myself, if I can get the time.

Grishmal

Where the stories any good? I wonder if they will be in Restricted Files 3.

The Corinthian

I'm annoyed because when I first started reading Tooth 30 years ago (I'm old! I'm old!) I came up with the idea of a comic called '1000 AD' with a lead strip called 'Sir Dredd'.

And now, following the example of the mad guy in The Mail on Sunday who claims he invented Davros for 'TV Action' back in 1972, I will sue Rebellion for one meeeeeeellion dollars!!!!

JOE SOAP

Maybe they thought your idea was crap?

Bhuna

Bit of self pimping, but myself & Locust of Death are starting on a little 8 pager Dredd/Elseworlds story. With the way I shift m'self it should be ready in 2015!!  ;)
twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

The Corinthian

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 20 March, 2011, 11:01:08 PM
Maybe they thought your idea was crap?
Hey I was only 7 years old and it's been proved scientifically that the average 7 year old is only slightly better than Mark Millar when it comes to writing comics.