Main Menu

Win free tickets to our special DREDD 3D fan screening!

Started by Molch-R, 24 August, 2012, 03:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Jameson

Well done all you lucky people. At least it's only a little while to wait for the rest of us. (grrrr!)

I fully expect this forum to implode on itself next week though!

darnmarr

Bus/ferry/bus 18 hrs there and 18 hrs back. Hostel Booked. Now packing bag: oh criminy...jings... still a little dumbfounded.

vzzbux

Would have loved to have entered this proper instead of for fun but my daughters first day of school takes priority I'm afraid. Family always takes priority no matter what.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

marcusninja

strontium71

Gaaa! I'm sure I wrote a post here but it's obviously not - I mustn't have pressed 'POST'
In a nutshell I just thanked John for phoning me and getting back in touch with Michael when I realised that I could go. And also thanks to Michael for putting me down on the list  :)

I am so looking forward to this and seeing everyone - It's a great time to be fan!
...because I hate you.

Colin YNWA

Just seen the results are out (didn't enter myself as I was never going to get down their). Well done to all who did get in and have a lovely time all those who won here or are going by some other well deserved reason.

Have a blast... and remember no spoilers!

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Zarjazzer

The Fantastic Four, The Magnificent Seven, The Dirty Dozen and now the Dredd Ten.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

I actually won? Well I never, how embarrassing. I only entered for the laugh. Being in work I was too late to get in touch with Molch-R, but I doubt I could make it now anyways. It's events similar one of those 'life spugs' style of things
You may quote me on that.

dude

I'm with patang yang kipper bang block , who are you fighting with.?

i so need to come to this screening

chuffsteruk

Quote from: dude on 28 August, 2012, 10:37:02 PM
I'm with patang yang kipper bang block , who are you fighting with.?

i so need to come to this screening

Er, I think you're a bit late...

maryanddavid

I never had a hope of getting to this either, so have a great time everyone.

David

judda fett

Aaaghhh! Cant believe it, first thing Ive won, Im goin to beg out out of work. Ill also beg a floor to crash on or bench space with any other lucky winners- Im mega chuffed!

judda fett

Think Ive missed it though gettin back to Molch- balls. Still chuffed- Albany Road Cardiff has a massive Dredd billboard!

Albion

The night before the results were announced I was listening to the Molch-R podcast while having a go at colouring the original Judge Minty story on my PC. Maybe Grud was looking down on me that night.  :)
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.