Main Menu

Server Move

Started by Wake, 25 July, 2006, 06:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enigmatic Dr X

Oh for God's sake! I told you we should have taken that last turn off.
Lock up your spoons!

Tanky

Umm...Wake? I think my tarantula's escaped...

Dudley

What, this little fella?

http://www.lynnemenz.com/lasvegas/thumbnails/6-tarantula.jpg">

Dark Jimbo

Think I've found it, Tanky, if that furry thing crawling up my leg and into my boxers is anything to go by...

I'm scared. :(
@jamesfeistdraws

Satanist

Whats this button do?
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

gronk guy

If you kids don't stop acting up back there, we are turning this server move around and hosting on Win 95.

Floyd-the-k

No! Pooing Bolt.  Nobdy's playing with my Urban Strike!

Rex Banner

Wake

It looks like this isn't going to happen quite a soon as I thought (i.e. yesterday). I'm still hoping we can get to the new server before the end of tomorrow, so I can have a chance to go back and get some of the missing data before I go on holiday myself.

Cheers,

Wake

Bolt-01

Okay, everybody take your coats off and sit down. The trip is cancelled. I'll see if Mr Tharg can get us a video instead till our parents collect us.

Bolt-01,

ThryllSeekyr

I was wanting ask if the website is getting overhauled & upgraded as well.

ThryllSeekyr

So, is this new server going ever happen?

Wake

I'm still expecting it to change today or tomorrow. If the new server time isn't BST please post to this thread how much difference you think there is and I'll try and change the offset variable on Sunday before I go on holiday.

Cheers,

Wake

Dog Deever

post to this thread how much difference you think there is and I'll try and change the offset variable on Sunday

Will you be reversing the polarity of the neutron flow?
The engines cannae take that!
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

ThryllSeekyr

Well, when I Googled this site like I noramlly do, and clicked the link, it took me stright to the front page like it hasn't done in a long while.