Main Menu

DREDD: The illustrated script and visuals

Started by JOE SOAP, 30 March, 2014, 04:01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-Ball

I just hope that this book holds together better than The Art of Judge Dredd. I own two copies (one purchased in 1995 and one more recently as a replacement) and both of them have pages falling out due to the binding drying out.  >:(

Anyhoo, like Junox said above: Take My Money!
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

Hawkmumbler

Mine! It shall be mine! It will look great next to The Art of Judge Dredd. :D

shaolin_monkey

Oh god, I want this so bad it hurts. HUUUURTS.

Pete Wells

I don't think I've ever been so excited for a book!

Steve Green

Quote from: strontium71 on 30 March, 2014, 01:22:25 PM
You're right , there must be a veritable treasure trove of visual information that must have been produced for the film. It just seems a bit of a waste if it's just going to sit idle in someone's drawer.

There were a lot of Behind the Scenes photos that I've seen, (including the deleted/changed opening scene) plus all the other concept art/pre-vis that's floating around the net.

Pete Wells

I really liked that opening scene "Shot through you citizen!" I didn't think it was too gratuitous and quite Dreddy... 

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Steve Green on 30 March, 2014, 05:32:21 PMThere were a lot of Behind the Scenes photos that I've seen, (including the deleted/changed opening scene) plus all the other concept art/pre-vis that's floating around the net.

There's some good stuff from Dredd's locker-room too.

blackest

this looks pretty damn good.wonder when and what sort of price??

Spaceghost

Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

blackest

well scrap that just looked at an email i got with a link to the book £25 paperback £50 ltd edition.ordered the ltd edition for my birthday.lovely.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Steve Green on 09 May, 2014, 01:07:22 PM
A quick peek from Jock.

Excellent deployment of a spot-UV varnish, there...!

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Art

JOE SOAP

Seems there's a few photos of the alternative street-execution of Zwirner in the book.

JOE SOAP

jock @jock4twenty

"Did an interview with AICN with lots of exclusive images from the new DREDD book. Look out for it tonight!"

https://twitter.com/jock4twenty/status/483635291325210624/photo/1