Main Menu

Win exclusive tickets to special advance screening of DREDD 3D at SDCC!

Started by Molch-R, 03 July, 2012, 08:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dracula1

:D Nice tight fitting helmet (fnar! . . . fnar!). Seriously though the costume and fit here is spot on.

MR. ELIMINATOR

Why have they changed the title from DREDD, to DREDD 3D? They have done it on the facebook page too.

This is probably the first thing I don't like about the film, so I can live with it, but just seems a bit gimmicky.

MR. ELIMINATOR

Also, are they gonna do an advance screening/ticket comp for UK citizens?

dracula1

:D Only the citizens where the mighty $ Dollar $ resides matter!

JOE SOAP

Quote from: MR. ELIMINATOR on 03 July, 2012, 09:45:26 PM
Why have they changed the title from DREDD, to DREDD 3D? They have done it on the facebook page too.
This is probably the first thing I don't like about the film, so I can live with it, but just seems a bit gimmicky.

It's a promotion title, I don't see what's so wrong. It's not like DREDD 3D is what's going to come up on-screen when the film starts.

Goaty

Misanthrope

Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

MR. ELIMINATOR

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 03 July, 2012, 10:09:05 PM
Quote from: MR. ELIMINATOR on 03 July, 2012, 09:45:26 PM

It's a promotion title, I don't see what's so wrong. It's not like DREDD 3D is what's going to come up on-screen when the film starts.

I dunno, it was at the end of the trailer too. It just seems like there is a little too much focus on it. I imagine the slo-mo scenes will really make the most of it, but it still just doesn't sound right. To me anyway.

JOE SOAP

On the poster it's DREDD 3D. If there wasn't any focus on it dumbfucks would go see it thinking it's 2D, it does happen.

CYCLOPZ

darnmarr

This type of 'clever' typography always make me think to myself:

455WH1PE!

Danbo

Quote from: Mark Taylor on 03 July, 2012, 08:39:34 PM
Unless the prize includes the air fare to San Diego and back I'll be waiting for September...
Me too,British screenings would have been nice.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

COMMANDO FORCES

Misanthrope

Quote from: CYCLOPZ on 03 July, 2012, 10:22:07 PM
Quote from: Misanthrope on 03 July, 2012, 10:13:17 PM
Quote from: Goaty on 03 July, 2012, 10:11:59 PM
Better that DR3DD?

Silly question, how you would says that?

The same way you say Se7ven.

It's pronounced SE7EN.

Wow. The grammar nazis are even getting on my case for made up words, now.

Fucking hell sake.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

CYCLOPZ