Main Menu

should the movie threads be locked til we get some concrete new info?

Started by mogzilla, 01 June, 2011, 10:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

should the threads be locked til we get some info?

oh god,yes!
8 (21.6%)
nooo!
27 (73%)
undecided
2 (5.4%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Peter Wolf

No.

Dont be silly.

No need to lock anything as you can ignore it.We are not children and its really not that difficult to think about something else for the time being and forget about it for a bit which is what i had done up until very recently.I havent voted as i dont think the democratic process is suitable in this instance because if someone else wants to add something or repeat themselves then they should be able to.They have the choice to add comments and you have the choice to read it or not read it.

[I have contributed my fair share of nonsense in these threads but you live and learn]

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

JOE SOAP

No, it's a forum, where people discuss. If you're into thread-lockin' an' all that other carry-on go to the John Bynre place with all the other perverts.

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Jared Katooie

Let's lock this thread because I don't like it.

Just kidding, it's fine. But wouldn't it be annoying if we lived in a world like that?

Let's all spread the good vibes. Peace and harmony.

Love, Jared.

Peter Wolf

You may not like people that talk crap and you might not like the crap that they talk but its wrong to deny them the right to talk crap.

DKCX

No, let the madness roll on, at least I'm assured that any tiny bit of news can be found here.
8 months to go!  :o

TordelBack

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 01 June, 2011, 09:58:17 PM
... its wrong to deny them the right to talk crap.

Whaddaya think this is, some kinda stinkin' democracy?  That's Shark talk, Wolf.  Only rights we got is to do what the spug Tharg tells us to do.

JOE SOAP

Peter Wolf

Quote from: TordelBack on 01 June, 2011, 10:29:36 PM
Quote from: Peter Wolf on 01 June, 2011, 09:58:17 PM
... its wrong to deny them the right to talk crap.

Whaddaya think this is, some kinda stinkin' democracy?  That's Shark talk, Wolf.  Only rights we got is to do what the spug Tharg tells us to do.

Thats unfortunate as i wanted mob rule and a pre-determined outcome and a fake chosen political leader and continuity of agenda with no recourse.

mogzilla

democracy at work folks!  anyway ive changed my mind i dont think it should be locked onle the negative naysayers who alledegedly are doing more harm than good for the film...

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Good to hear. It really wouldn't do anyone any favours to forbid fans from discussing the film on the official forum.

This post was brought to you by the letter F....

...sunny day, everything's....A.O.K
You may quote me on that.