Main Menu

"spoilers" the pandorica opens

Started by mogzilla, 17 June, 2010, 10:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radbacker

gonna have to check these clips on Youtube if they are there yet, danm stupid region locked players.
I cant wait for this one.  Do you think the most dangerous being in the universe is actually The Doctor himself?

CU Radbacker

Cthulouis

My brother suggested that the box contains Beep The Meep. I would love for that to be true, but sadly doubt it very much.

The Monarch

If it was frobisher I would have a nerdgasm I would porbably never recover from...

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

The "the big bad guy" as mentioned by the Doctor well I have a feeling it may be one of these four.

OMEGA
Omega was a stellar engineer and High Council member on Gallifrey who developed the Hand of Omega, a remote stellar manipulator which could be used to control the reactions within a star.Using the Hand, Omega performed adjustments on a star near Gallifrey's in an attempt to provide a power source for the time travel experiments he conducted with Rassilon. However, Omega was thought killed in the resulting supernova, which then collapsed into a black hole. (Taken from Wikipedia more concise than I could write). OMEGA would also be able to manipulate the TARDIS in its timestream.

DAVROS
Davros was last seen on his ship in flames after failing to explode the reality bomb.
Could he have succeeded in detonating it and escape the ship. Also bares a distinct resemblance to a "troll or goblin" as mentioned by The Doctor.

THE MASTER
Can fly a TARDIS and would more than be capable of scheming such a plot. Would be easy for The Master to manipulate the TARDIS controls.

PRISONER ZERO
A shapeshifting multidimensional being who has lived in Amys House for years undetected hiding from capture. It could well be we go full circle and see Prisoner Zero's real identity.

Never rub another mans rhubarb