Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christov

HOO-HAA

Here's a couple of shots of me starting off on my journey to spoil my gaddam vote. Notice; even the dog looks disinterested.

Wasn't quite sure how to make my spoil, until I saw a work colleague's t-shirt.

Hence, inspired by this:

http://store.engrish.com/poevrut.html

... I simply placed a bracket around all the candidates and wrote, 'Poisonous and Evil Rubbish'

:D

COMMANDO FORCES

As promised, after all I am a man of my word (unlike those people we are voting for), here is my ballot paper. Carolyn did ask why I took so long in the cubicle and she just rolled her eyes when I told her.

As I said before, I voted Labour in 97, due to the sleeze and after the first term of Labour rule went back to the Conservatives. Now that the country is worse off due to many factors (there is no point going over it all again) I decided to vote this shower of shite into some sort of power to teach those gits in parliment a lesson that they will never forget (that's if it works).
Also the candidate for Maidstone was a Labour bod not long ago, plus she doesn't even live in the town. But above all the Tories changed our free resident parking  to a £25 tax (luckily I can still park up the street for free, only half the street is permit parking, don't ask).
I told this to the Tory bod outside and he looked quite shocked that I binned his vote due to permit parking :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, the proof is in the pudding:-

Dunk!

The National Front are still going?

I thought they'd morphed into the BNP.

Don't tell me: there's folks out there who regard the BNP policies as too liberal?

Chesus.
"Trust we"

COMMANDO FORCES

Oh! yes, when their sheet of paper dropped through the letterbox I nearly pissed myself laughing at what they had written. Suffice to say it went in the recycling bin straight after and I hadn't even left the doorstep :lol:

Dandontdare

Our BNP candidate is called Trebilcock.

Seems apt - Three times as much of a dick as the other candidates.

Colin MacNeil

Quote from: Dandontdare on 06 May, 2010, 08:16:53 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's also interesting to see the differences in the actual voting form, CF. Here our voting form has the candidate's address on it too. Most of the candidates live in the constituancy, however some don't. One said somewhere "in Midlothian". Hardly a local candidate. I can't remember which party it was now, either labour or tory I think.
Though yor's did have some nice swirly patterns on it. :D

Robin Low

Just for interest:

http://www.surnamedb.com/surname.aspx?name=trebilcock

Regards

Robin

HOO-HAA

hahah! Dick cubed!  :lol:

COMMANDO FORCES

I did a trial post to see if it looked okay and then realised all the addresses where visible, so I quickly did that arty swirl thing, don't want to get in the shit  ;)

Saying that the original is on my photobucket site  :-[

vzzbux

My vote went in last week. Too easy.

VNP
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Buttonman

Carroll, Grant, Jeffrey... is your poll based on first names only? As for the National Front man "I 'ate you Butler"

Colin MacNeil

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 06 May, 2010, 08:31:24 PM
I did a trial post to see if it looked okay and then realised all the addresses where visible, so I quickly did that arty swirl thing, don't want to get in the shit  ;)

Well it looked very nice, CF. :D

WoD

On our form it showed where the candidates lived (or didn't)...my local Labour candidate was from Surrey - hope that loses them a vote or two.

Kerrin

Voted, not that it will do much in my constituency, the only one in England that has never been anything other than Tory. Francis Maude is probably pouring champagne into his silly arse-like face as I write this. Bollocks to him, voted Lib-dem anyway.