Main Menu

YOU be the judge!

Started by Molch-R, 02 March, 2011, 01:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraveNoir

Jokers' Masquerade has prices for the costumes, (with pics of the old crappier design). No due date though.
Dredd - £52.99
Anderson - £46.99
Dredd & Anderson for £84.99

I'm guessing these are the photos Steve found before Cesar's site died.
Helmet looks good.

Mardroid

The second Judg(ette) made me chuckle.

I'm not keen on the muscle padding but as a costume for the kids, it's not bad.

Although you can tell the respirator is made of foam, the design is rather good.

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm wondering what those four raised circular bits are on the helmet? Also after enlarging the pics I noticed that there are two slits cut out of the visor so you can see out, bugger! From the small pic it looked like it was a see through visor.
Still the helmet is a decent shape!
Where is the eagle?

Steve Green

Yeah, they're the pics.

It's a 2-piece thing and the circular bits are where it clips together.

I guess it could be possible to fill that and paint it if you really wanted to... and replace the visor with transparent plastic.

There is an eagle, isn't it at the beginning of this thread? It's similar to the other pad, just printed onto gold pvc or something.

I think the helmet's not a bad effort within the budget

COMMANDO FORCES

I can see the line now, cheers Steve.

I'll wait to see this in the shops before I commit (myself)  :D

Steve Green

If you do see it you should just go in dressed in your Planet Replicas costume...

COMMANDO FORCES

I could just take it off the shelf and say I'm taking this jimp suit away and be thankful I don't arrest you!

CraveNoir

ETA is now December 12th for both costumes

The combo price has gone up to £96.99

http://www.joke.co.uk/judge-dredd-judge-anderson-combination~67474/

Beeks

Quote from: CraveNoir on 02 December, 2011, 08:21:42 PM
ETA is now December 12th for both costumes

The combo price has gone up to £96.99

http://www.joke.co.uk/judge-dredd-judge-anderson-combination~67474/

Am I missing something here or has it gone back to the crapman design?!
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

Steve Green

No, they just haven't updated the photo.

mogzilla

i like that! especially as the proer one is well out of budget... you could even just use the helmet and have a trip tpo the local army surplus and cobble a movie version together.

Bat King

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 25 November, 2011, 07:39:07 PM
I could just take it off the shelf and say I'm taking this jimp suit away and be thankful I don't arrest you!

Oh please...  do it... LOL
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

CraveNoir

After slipping release dates, the costumes are now listed as "discontinued" on Joker's Masquerade.

Cesar's site has been out of action for months.
Their twitter guy left a couple of weeks ago, and their facebook page has been unresponsive to business enquires on their wall since September.

Maybe they've just been put on hold until later in the year, but if not then what's happened to the thousand judge helmets?

COMMANDO FORCES