Main Menu

15 seconds...

Started by M.I.K., 13 March, 2009, 04:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M.I.K.

Inspired by //http://www.2000adonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=24392 , I decided to see if I could draw Dredd's head in 15 seconds. Then I attempted to do the same with other 2000ad characters...

:mrgreen:  Anyone else fancy a go?

johnnystress

Bouwel

Agreed, liking the Lord of the Flies very much :)

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

uncle fester

Thanks for giving me a great laugh after a frustrating day of work!  :lol:

Zarjazzer

For the time and the budget you have achieved true greatness. 8-)
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Why is the last one Hitler ? ;) Great effort none the less.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

M.I.K.

Heh. I had some time left over and the arm was what I managed to scrawl within that time. That was my attempt at Ukko.

Ta for complimenting my hastily done scribbles, folks.

Kerrin

Sinister&Dexter are class. As is Ace Garp. I've done a couple of these myself. The urge to panic as you count past ten is impossible to ignore. Great fun.

JayzusB.Christ

Love it! Can the rest of us have a go? I've just got my scanner working after 2 months of owning it
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

M.I.K.

Quote from: "JayzusB.Christ"Love it! Can the rest of us have a go? I've just got my scanner working after 2 months of owning it

You're more than welcome to have a go and in fact I already asked if anyone else wanted to at the bottom of my first 4 pics. Easy to miss those words there though.

JayzusB.Christ

Oops, sorry, missed that. Anyway, here are mine. 15 seconds a character, obviously, not a page. The chap who looks least like he's meant to (and that's saying something) is Jack Dancer.

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

M.I.K.

Jack Dancer is the only one I would have had trouble guessing.

Roger Godpleton

You should have given yourself an extra 6 seconds so you would have had 21 seconds to go, 21 seconds to [let the ink] flow.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!