Main Menu

Judge Dredd Miniatures Game Youtube Series

Started by The Bissler, 29 January, 2022, 05:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Bissler

Not so much a battle report as some eye candy that's as addictive as Umpty... Pour yourself a cup of synthi-synthi-caf and join us for a ten minute tour of Mega-City One! The video showcases all of Warlord's miniatures on a tabletop by Acid House Terrain from their brand new Cyberpunk set (and a few tiles from their older sci-fi set). Enjoy!

Trooper McFad

Wow Bissler that's some setup. As is the want of MC-1 sooo much going on in such a small space. Never a dull moment.
With such a setup you could have multiple clashes (games) going on at one time - would be chaotic but that's MC-1

Enjoyed the vid👍🏻
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

The Bissler

Quote from: Trooper McFad on 30 March, 2024, 12:25:37 PMWow Bissler that's some setup. As is the want of MC-1 sooo much going on in such a small space. Never a dull moment.
With such a setup you could have multiple clashes (games) going on at one time - would be chaotic but that's MC-1

Enjoyed the vid👍🏻
Cheers Trooper, that's very kind! Yes, I'd been wanting to show off my collection for a while now but had been holding off until the new Acid House Terrain Cyberpunk set that I'd backed last autumn arrived and I'm really pleased I made that decision! And thanks for mentioning about how much was going on because it was the intention to show as much of the madness of MC-1 as I could and I thoroughly enjoyed creating the little vignettes across the tabletop! Thanks as always for checking out my videos and providing such warm feedback - it's always appreciated!

The Enigmatic Dr X

That's amazing. I'm quite jealous of the time and detail.

And I liked the Bhein - Paxton rumble puns!
Lock up your spoons!

The Bissler

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 31 March, 2024, 10:39:48 AMThat's amazing. I'm quite jealous of the time and detail.

And I liked the Bhein - Paxton rumble puns!

Ha, thanks! Billy Paxton Block is one of the mainstays in my reports and I knew that section with the BP Citi-Def would be one of the longer sections so I needed to pad it out with some nonsense - a few others have mentioned it so it seems to have gone down well!

One of my friends paints the minis for me which is fantastic and allows me the time to focus on making the videos although it did still take a day all in to produce this little 10 minute video.

Thanks for watching and letting me know what you thought of it! It's much appreciated!